Y/N POV

I closed the door as soon as Peter left, he was wearing his new Spider man suit and i have to admit it looked so hot on him, you could see his muscles and six pack outlined. I turned around and made my way back to everyone, they were whispering about something and as soon as i entered they stopped and looked around cluelessly.

¨Tell me now!¨ i crossed my arms and demanded they tell me.

¨You like the spider kid dont you.¨ I blushed immediately and widened my eyes, i admit Peter was hot but we had only known each other for 3 weeks so i couldn't say much.

¨No I dont, what makes you say that?¨ i sat in between Bucky and Sam

¨Well you gave him the look.¨ they were all staring at me with an eyebrow raised, they were so sure on their answers that i slowly started to believe them myself. My cheeks went bright red and they i didn't say anything because i knew that if did, they would continue to embarrass me further.

¨So this boy of spiders, where is he from.¨ Thor asked whilst spinning his hammer in his hands

¨Queens.¨ I was awkward in the room, it felt like an interrogation and i didn't like it, i groaned and got up and made my way upstairs to my room, i plopped down on my bed and heard a knock at the door, it was Wanda. I smiled when i saw her, she always understood me and i loved her for that. I patted the space beside me and she walked over and sat down, she gave me a kiss on the forehead and we both laid back, after talking for a few moments, Nat joined us.

¨Come on tell us, do you like him?¨ They snapped their heads in my direction and i covered my face with my hands.

¨Truthfully no, not like that anyways, yeah he cute, funny and has a great bod-¨ Both Wanda and jumped up quickly and threw the pillows they were holding onto the floor, i got up slowly and rested my body weight on my elbows, i cocked my head to the side , why were they smiling?

¨You've seen his body before?!!¨ Yep this felt exactly like an interrogation.

¨Well yeah, there was a pool at the cabin and when we went swimming he was only wearing shorts, so yeah ive seen him shirtless.¨ Nat and Wanda looked like excited teenagers and i just rolled my eyes, sometimes i feel like im the most mature one in this house.

¨Y/N OMG THIS IS-, wait what did you wear in the pool.¨ They furrowed there eyebrows, i hopped off the bed and opened my suitcase, i rummaged around before finally fining my bikini, i held it up and showed them, there mouths dropped and formed an O. I put it back in my bag and made my way over to my bed

¨Y/N damn he saw you in that?¨ i nodded and they smiled at me.

¨When we were getting out of the pool, my friend MJ said he was staring at me, i didn't believe her at first but later on i caught him, but to be fair i was staring at his six pack so.¨ i shrugged and they both smiled at me, we talked all night before they finally left, i ended up falling asleep by 2am, thank God there was no school tomorrow.

================================================================================

I woke up the next day and when i flipped my sheets over, i groaned and ran to the bathroom, i got my period, Yay, i took a shower and inserted a tampon in before getting changed into some sweats and an oversized t shirt. I walked downstairs and everyone was eating breakfast in their usual spots, i sat next to Bucky and noticed a bunch of magnets on his arm, i was about to say something but he silenced me, i just shrugged and began to eat my food.

¨So when will Spider boy be coming over to train.¨ I looked up immediately, Steve was talking to my Dad and i couldn't help but interject.

¨Wait hes gonna train here?¨ i kept shoving bits of food into my mouth whilst my dad talked.