Planning MJs date

A/n note- ayoooo we hit 3k reads, thanks so much, also this chapter is long so if u see some spelling mistakes ignore and MJs gf is inspired by one of my reads ThatMazeRunningBitch

Y/n POV

I limp up the stairs for obvious reasons, i can't believe my entire family knew and saw about this, god that's embarrassing. Anyways I open my door and realise I should probably change my sheets before I get on with homework.

I grab a spare set from the wardrobe in the hall and spread them on, nothing nicer than the smell and feeling of new sheets. After I get the corners down, I smooth out any creases and make my way to my desk for some homework, I check my phone to see 17 texts from MJ, weird so I open it up and damn.

Mj
Y/n
Helpppppp
I like this girl a lot
She's so pretty
She's kind
She's really nice
She loves to read
I'm gonna ask her out
Ok I'm going to do it
OMG I JUST WENT TO MEET HER FOR A LATE NIGHT WALK IN THE PARK AND I ASKED HER OUT
SHE SAID YES
Wow
I need help
What should I do for our first date??
What do I wear
Y/n help my soul

Y/n
Omggggg mjjjj I'm so happy for you, she sounds amazing!!!
When is the date because on that day coke over and you can borrow something of mine
Ugh I'm so happy for you
Wait what's her name??

Mj
Thanks and we're going on a date Friday evening
Her names blessing :)
She goes to our school and is one year older than us

Y/n
Ok so tomorrow I'll help you plan the date and then the outfit and hopefully I can meet here, it's cool if you don't want us to meet yet but like 🙃

Mj
Thanks loser and yes I want you guys to meet her :)
I'm gonna turn in early today so c ya tmrw!

Y/n
Night!

I switched off my phone and smiled to myself, I was really happy for MJ, it was a big deal and this was a big milestone for her. I ended up doing my homework for the next week so I would have the next few days free, tomorrow I would help MJ plan the date and then the next day she would actually be going on it. This was so exciting.

I decided to text Peter since i had nothing else to do and it was only 8pm.

Y/N
Hey <3

I waited for him to reply but he didn't, that was weird considering he always replied instantly, but then I remembered he was probably out on Patrol. I just shrugged and walked over to my bed, that's when Clints glitter bomb went off. I fell off my bed and in the process I knocked over my side table, I guess the loud thud alerted all the Avengers because they all came running upstairs. They stopped in the doorway and started taking pictures of me, I spotted Clint and ran up, he was already running but that's when I remembered I had abilities. I picked him off his feet and into the air, i twirled him around for a bit and then let him fall the 9 feet, he fell with a loud bang and groaned.

"I just changed my bedsheets as well, do that again and I will kill you." I said angrily

"Wait why did you change your sheets?" Bucky asked innocently

"Bab-Bucky it's pretty obvious, just think for a minute and you'll get there." Everyone looked at Sam with big grins.

"Yeah babe think about it." Sam went red and so did Bucky, I took that as my cue to leave but I came back with a handful of glitter and smothered it all over Clint.