Youre a dead man

Peter walked out of the room that his girlfriend was in as soon as some other Avengers showed up to take care of her. He ignored the shouts and calls from his teammates and continued to where he webbed up the man. On the wall was Arnim Zola, Peter freed him off the webs and he fell to the ground with a thud, he tried to get up but Peter kicked him in the stomach and he fell backwards. He tried to talk but he did t let him, he instead picked him up by the collar and pushed him up against the wall, he slammed his head back and forthe until he was satisfied. Arnim looked completely out of it but he managed to stand up, not on his own though, he stood leaning on the wall clutching his sides.

"Kill me, I've already hurt your girlfriend enough, I got Stane to rape her and I wouldn't done it too if you hadn't show..." I cut him off by punching him hard on the jaw, he went flying back into the wall, leaving a dent. He began to laugh which only made me even more angrier so I took a fist of his shirt and punched him repeatedly on the face. I was so lost beating him up I didn't even realise the calls behind me.

"Peter you'll kill him, stop, STOP!" Steve yelled at me, at that moment I stopped and let go of Arnim, he fell to the floor motionlessly and didn't move. My hands were covered in blood and the body on the floor lay in a pool of blood too. What did I just do?

A/N sorry that this is a really short chapter, it's because I started this new book called wrong number kid, I'm sure you've seen those types before. It's about Peter texting Natasha Romanoff by accident and there relationship from there. I'm going to release the first 5 chapters so comment what you think of it:)

I'll also post 3 new chapters for this book tomorrow