Y/N POV

Im awoken by Friday at 6:30, im still annoyed at Friday for outing me yesterday and i dont wanna go downstairs to face the avengers after yesterdays awkward night. I groan and get up and dont bother changing, i walk downstairs the cold marble steps barefooted and walk inot the kitchen, i can feel everyone's eyes on me but im too tired to try, i sit on the stool with my head in my hands. The silence is getting too awkward so i look up too see everyone still staring, i cock my head sideways and realise im still in my pyjamas, i guess they're used to seeing my avocado print and not this.

(This is for reference of what your pyjamas look like ^^)

¨What are you staring at!¨ i snap at all of them and they all turn their heads immediately, i roll my eyes and pour myself some water and finish my breakfast. My dad walks in and crosses his arms and raises his eyebrow.

¨So that's what you spent 100 dollars on then¨ my dad looks me in the eye and so does everyone else.

¨Those pyjamas cost 100 dollars?¨ Cap seems more concerned that i spent that amount than the actual pyjamas themselves, i nod at my dad and smiled at him and he just rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

¨Well im gonna be late for school if i dont get going so bye now.¨ I jump out of my chair and head upstairs to my room to get ready. I step into the shower and wait a few minuted before the warm water pours down my body, i stand in the same position hoping it will help relax my tense muscles, i was nervous, i was excited for school at first but it was different now.

I wrapped a towel around my wet body and got changed, i wore one of the new lingerie sets, the red lace set, i admired myself in the mirror and i looked good, like really really hot. I decided on a pair of high wasted mom jeans with a red corset crop top, i rolled the bottoms of my trousers so they looked better and went over to my dressing table to finish getting ready. I plugged my hairdryer into the socket and began to brush through my wet tangled hair, once my hair was done i applied some lotion on my face and arms attempting to make my skin look less dull. After that i checked the time and it was 8:21, i got ready just in time. My bag was sitting at the foot of my bed, i placed all my books inside and threw it over on of my shoulders,i put my phone in my back pocket and kept my shoes in my hands. i headed downstairs but on the way was greeted by Bucky, he gave me a hug and wished me luck, i smiled at him and waved goodbye.

Once i was at the bottom of the stairs i put on my shoes and tied them up and headed for the door.

¨You're not gonna give us a goodbye¨ i turn around to see most of the avengers standing there smiling at me, i smiled back and ran back to give them a hug, they wished me luck as i left.