Y/N POV

I felt a tap on my shoulder, i opened my eyes to see Peter and Mj staring at me, i was taken back slightly but recovered, the bus had stopped, this meant we were finally here , i rubbed my eyes and yawned and got up. WE all made our way off the bus and gathered around Mr Harrington, he was telling us something but i zoned out before he even began so i didn't hear a word of what he said.

I stood there motionless when suddenly i was jerked inside the cabin, Mj already had the key in her hand and dragged me up the stairs, we got to our room and she put the key in and turned the handle. I walked into the room and it was so cute, their were two win beds, a dresser in between that, to the right of that was a bathroom, i was impressed.

MJ had already taken her seat at here bed and gestured me to do the same, instead i got a running start and jumped onto the bed, laughter filled the room and it stopped when we heard a knock on the door. I looked at MJ who shrugged so i made my way over, i opened the door too see some familiar faces, Ned and Peter stood there smiling at us, i waved them in and they sat on my bed.

¨So me and Ned were gonna head to town, its close tr here, so wed thought we could get some lunch, you guys wanna come?¨ Peter looked at us

¨Yeah im down, MJ?¨ We all looked at MJ and she just shrugged, i grabbed my bags and some money and we all made our way towards the town, the walk was short and the view around us was amazing. I could see why everyone liked to come here, it was peaceful and beautiful. Ned spotted a small cafe so we decided on that, we walked in and an instant sickly sweet scent invaded my nostrils, pancakes. in the back of the shop was a small booth, we all sat down and were handed our menus, i obviously got the pancakes, MJ got the same, Ned ordered a waffle and Peter ordered a chocolate croissant and hot chocolate.

¨So i was listening to what everyone from our school was saying and apparently they're gonna sneak into the pool room at night after the teachers are asleep.¨ My smile grew and i had to beg them all just to say yes, swimming would be fun and especially last night.

After finishing our food we walked around the town until the sun began to set, we made our way back this time going through the woods. The sun was seeping through the cracks in the trees above, it made the entire forest glow and it looked enchanting, i looked up above me and saw how beautiful the sky looked, it was a mix of pinks and oranges and it looked incredible.

We all had dinner in the breakfast room and were told to head back to our rooms, as the teacher said this everyone in our class began to look at each other smirking and grinning from ear to ear. The cabin lights were now off and everyone would be getting ready, i had my red bikini on and MJ had hers on, i placed my towel over my shoulder and slowly opened the door trying not to make a sound. As i entered the hallways i could see many other students, we all smirked at each other and began slowly making our way to the pool, i couldn't see where i was going and bumped into Someone, i looked up trying to make out the face, i put my hand out and felt the hair. It was Peter, i smacked him in the arm and he did the same.

¨Hey Parker, come on lets go.¨ He slowly followed the crowd creeping down the hallway and we all made a halt, i tilted my head in confusion but then realised there was a lock to the pool room so my classmate at the front was trying to open it.

Finally when the door was open everyone ran in and jumped into the pool, i walked in and put my towel on the side and that's when i got a good look at Peter.