Y/N POV

We opened the door and found everyone waiting for us, i was holding my shopping in both my hands and everyone looked at me confused.

¨I had no clothes for school tomorrow.¨

¨Miss thing your wardrobe is the size of most peoples apartments so dont even try us¨ Sam glared at me and i flipped him off, he laughed and reminded me not to swear in front of Cap.

¨I am being serious though, why would i go if i didn't need new clothes¨ i waved the bags in front of their faces and they sighed, by dad looked at me disappointingly but gave in

¨You could have at least called us, also where did you get the money from? Whats Victoria secret? and why did you take my car¨ he looked at me waiting for my explanations,  i put my bags on the table and so did Nat and Wanda and i explain my self.

¨Firstly i took your credit card, secondly you dont really wanna know and i took your car because you have 100 other cars that you wont let me drive so i figured you wouldn't mind¨ I gave him a cocky smile and picked up my bags and began to head out when Friday said.

¨Mr Stark, Victoria Secret is a women lingerie store.¨ Everyone went silent including my dad, He looked embarrassed but i was dead, i was literally dead, Friday just said in front of all the avengers that Me, Nat and Wanda had been shopping at a lingerie store. I turned around to face them all again except Nat and Wanda were rushing upstairs with they're bags in they're hands, i saw that Bucky and Sam were trying to hold in their laughter and the rest look confused. My dad didn't even look but told me to go upstairs and pretend this never happened.

I groaned as i walked upstairs, i placed all my new things in my wardrobe and sat on the edge of my bed, i laid down with my legs still dangling off, i heard a knock at the door and saw it was Nat and Wanda, i smiled at the sight of them and told them to both come in.

¨How much trouble did you get in then?¨

¨Surprisingly none, i think my dad was too weirded out by the fact Friday called me out¨ i raised my last few words so Friday could hear, i know she wasn't a real person but i was still angry. We all talked for hours before they finally left, it was now 10:47 and i had school in the morning , i brushed my teeth and got changed into one of my new pyjama sets and Nat was right, they were amazing, i got into bed and drifted off.