Y/N POV

I did actually finish some homework and by the time i was done i looked at the clock to see it read 8:15, I headed into the bathroom and took a nice long shower but I instantly regret it when the warm water came into contact with the cuts on my hands. This reminded me i should probably head down to Bruce and my Dad too see if they can do anything about it, it was too much effort having to change the bandages every hour, it would be too much of a hassle to do this at school. Although i do admit that for the past few hours the bleeding had stopped a great deal and when i unwrapped the bandages the cuts looked like they were healing?

I could actually see  my skin closing up and i was confused, i ended up going to see my dad and Bruce because they would know more about this stuff than i would.

¨Hey dad you wouldn't happen to know anything about self healing cuts would you??¨ My dad and Bruce exchanged weird looks with each other before setting their gaze on me, i had my hands behind my back hidden form their view, when i shifted uncomfortably my dad took notice of this and pulled my hands in the air under the light, he looked confused and showed Bruce. They examined my hand closely and i winced in pain hinting they were hurting me.

i sat down so i could be more comfortable because this was taking a lot longer than i had expected.

¨Honestly i think its because of your powers, speaking of, were still trying to figure out how you got them , you technically shouldn't have them because you were born before all the shit i was put through¨ He points to his heart and sighs, but he did have a point, it was weird i had powers, my mum had no abilities either so it was strange. I didn't even know how to control these powers, theirs never been a sign of them so i dont even know if they're actually here or not.

¨Thanks dad, im gonna head to bed so night, night Bruce¨ i waved them off and headed back to my room to get some sleep, on my way up i passed Nat's room and i saw Steve sitting on her bed, i walked past quickly hoping he didn't see me but i was unsuccessful.

¨Y/N, What are you doing awake, dont you have school tomorrow?¨

¨I was just in  the lab asking my dad and Bruce about my cuts, they self healed or something like that i dont really know, oh and also say goodnight to Nat for me¨ i grinned and left leaving him speechless. I hopped into bed and checked my phone, i didn't check it for the entire day but i saw i had a few texts from MJ, Ned and Peter, i smiled and replied back.

MJ

MJ: Wassup Loser

Y/N: Hey Mj :)

I hit send and saw that it had delivered but i knew she wouldn't reply anytime soon as she was probably asleep, The next text was from Ned, he had sent me pictures of his Lego death star and i just laughed at the cute pictures. I got a few  texts form Peter and smiled at his thoughtful words.

Peter

Peter: Hey i hope you had a great first day of school even though it wasn't what you had expected it to be, also it was really nice to meet you!

Y/N: Haha thanks and it was good even though it wasn't how i hoped it would be, i mean punching flash made it much better, also it was nice meeting you too :)

I put my phone on my side table not expecting a reply but to my surprise it buzzed, i rolled over and grabbed my phone but was blinded by the light, i turned down the brightness and saw that Peter had replied back to me.

Peter

Peter: Well it was great too meet you, also i wasn't sure if you're dad got the mail or not, but we have a school trip in 2 weeks time. The letter was sent out 3 months ago but you werent at this school at the time so i thought id let you know.

Y/N: Thanks, ill ask him abut it in the morning, also where is the trip going to be?

Peter: After exams that take place 4 months into the year, our year takes a trip to the cabin, its been a tradition, its kind of like a reward i guess , im not really sure but i heard it a lot of fun.

Y/N: Sounds like fun, also how comes you're awake so late?

Peter:Well i just got  home, i was out

Y/N: And what were you doing out this late sleeping beauty

Peter: I wanted to see the sun set :)

Y/N: Wow how romantic

Peter: You know me Mr.Romantic

Y/N: Haha, its getting late so goodnight Mr.Romantic

Peter: Goodnight

I placed the phone on my bed side table and wrapped the covers over my body and an instant warmth filled me, I lay for hours before finally sleeping , my thoughts invaded thinking of a curly haired boy.