Y/N POV

I wake up too see my parents either side of me, i untangle myself from their arms and go to the toilet. I sit on the cold tiles of the bathroom floor and put my head over the toilet, i feel like im gonna throw up but when i sit there for 10 minutes and nothing comes out i just give up. I brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out with water and go back to wake up my parents. I move them a bit and they both start tossing and turning but they still dont wake up so i turn around to get a running start before i finally leap on top of them.

¨Kid were trying to sleep.¨ My dad groans

¨You do realise that this is my room, now get up im bored.¨ They both roll they're eyes and straighten themselves up and hop out of my bed, we all go downstairs and sit in the kitchen. I open the fridge and take out the fruit and place it in the bowl, i can feel everyone's eyes on me as i wash and cut everything up, after im done i sit down on a stool and eat.

¨Why are you guys staring at me.¨ I say without taking my eyes off my food

¨Its nothing kid, dont worry about it.¨ Nat says with a reassuring smile, i just shrug my shoulders and finish my food, i take a seat back at the table after ive washed my plate and sit there with my chin resting on my hands. Im so bored, this summer break was supposed to be fun but im already bored and its only been a week.

I run upstairs and get changed out of my pyjamas, i step into my jeans and roll them a few times at the bottom, my black corset top fits nicely and i look at myself in the mirror and think to myself, damn i look good. I grab my phone and jump onto my bed, i pick up my phone and call Peter, when he doesn't pick up, my heart sinks so i go back downstairs. Its empty, that's unusual, usually its loud and filled with screaming, i just shrug and go sit on the couch.

¨FRIDAY whats the weather like today??¨"I say slouching on the couch.

¨The weather is wonderful today, it is 38 degrees and there are no clouds visible.¨

¨Thanks Fri.¨ I jump off the couch and go back into my wardrobe to change into my bathing suit, its plain black but still sexy, Nat helped me pick this one out when we went shopping. Looking in the mirror, i wonder if its too sexy, the front is cut low and the back is a lot more revealing than i would usually wear, but i felt confident so i made my way back down.

The living quarters has a pool outside with sun beds so i headed on over, on the way im stopped by Nat who smirks at me and gives me a wink, i just roll my eyes and head down. When im outside, it really is hot, its lovely though, i place my towel on the side and lay down on one of the beds. I grabbed a book from my room before coming down, i started it a while ago but forgot all about it and whats better than reading a book in the sun.

Peters POV

Im swinging from building to building, the cool breeze in my face, i take my phone out of my pocket to see a few missed calls and texts from Y/N, i curse to myself and land on a rooftop, i take a seat at the ledge and dangle my feet down. She doesn't pick up when i call her back so i decide to swing over, maybe with some luck she'll be in the shower.

When i land at her window and peer in, i cant see her, all i can see is clean room except from a few clothes scattered on the floor, as well as her swimwear, i grin to myself and swing to the other side of the building so i can get a view of of the pool. That's when i see he, shes passed out on one of the tanning beds with a book in her hands, she must of been here for a while because she is glowing, wow she looks amazing. I swing back to her room and get change into something more comfortable, a plain white t shirt and some shorts, i leave my spider man suit on her bed and swing out of the window again.

I flip down right in front of Y/N and and watch as her chest rises steadily, she lets out a small moan and i just laugh, i wonder what shes dreaming about. I go up to her and tap her on the shoulder, she groans and moves a little to face the other way but remains asleep. I roll my eyes and push her again, she opens her eyes slowly but is betrayed by the sun blinding here, she puts her hands in front of her face and looks up to me. Her frown turns into a wide grin and she pulls me down onto here, she moves over and i sit beside her, i wrap my around her shoulder and she puts her legs over mine.