Whats that on your neck???

A/n- yes I'm sorry I said I would have Mj introduce her girlfriend in this chapter but I got so into writing it, I have something that is way better and probably my favourite chapter so far. We see some Bucky and Sam romance because the Falcon and the winter solider just makes me ship them too much

Also I completely forgot to say thanks so much for 2k reads, I thought this book was shit but it makes me so happy getting notifications that people are commenting so thanks- also were nearly at 3k reads wtf:)))

-includes sex - enjoy <3

💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼

Y/n POV

I jumped onto the couch and so did everyone else, Peter laid his head on my stomach and I played with his hair and everyone else talked and laughed.

"I should probably get going so thanks for today." Mj got up and so did Ned

"Yeah me too." Ned said

"Do you kids need a ride?" My dad asked

"Nah were good, thanks again." She gave everyone a hug before she left and we all sat at the dinner table and ordered Chinese food.

"Thanks for dinner, we'll be in my room." I hopped off the chair and grabbed Peter a hand and dragged him upstairs.

Clints POV

"Ha, I set up a prank in y/ns room, we can watch it happen live through Friday."

Peters POV

Y/n dragged me up the stairs, i grabbed her by her waist and carried her above my shoulder all the way up, she screamed at me to put her down but I didn't until we got to her room. I threw her onto the bed and I looked at her, god she was so beautiful and looked adorable when she giggled. I have no idea how I managed to get such a great girlfriend but what I knew was that I loved her to bits.

"Come." She gestured to the bed and I walked over and sat next to her, she laid her head on my chest and curled her legs on top of me whilst drawing Patterns on my stomach.

"I love you." She said to me, I looked down and gave her a kiss on the head and smiled

"I love you too." We both stayed like that and I kept my arm around her and sunk in. After a few minutes of sitting like that she moved away, I felt emptiness as soon as she did but when she locked the door, I didn't mind. She walked back and I positioned myself against the headboard. She put her thighs either side of me and sat on my torso, I moved a strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. She smiled and put both her hands on my chest, I placed mine on her hips and pushed her closer to me, she moved closer and gave me a kiss, I slipped my tongue in and I could feel my erection. I kept my kisses passionate and made my way to her neck, her favourite spot. As soon as I reached that spot she let out a moan, I kept going sucking harder and harder until she was moaning my name.

I moved up higher into her neck and sucked harshly, that was definitely going to leave a mark. I moved back to her lips and sucked hard, sucking her lower lip as her head fell back slightly. Using my hands, I rocked her hips back and fourth , her back arched and her eyes going to the back of her head when I sucked hard.

I stopped the kiss and she gave me a small nod allowing me to remove her shirt, I did and infront of me was the red lace bra, wow. I took it in and licked my lips, she just rolled her eyes and took off my shirt. She got to my belt and smirked ripping it off throwing it onto the floor. I undid the zip and pulled my jeans down, I was only left In my boxers, she traced along the hem and pulled them down.