Avenger's new Recruit

By Always4Him

Your a young girl who had an unexpectedly event that changed your life forever the Avengers take you in as th... More

Y/N Back Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Loki's POV about Y/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 28

1.4K 46 13
By Always4Him

Bruce: "All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch."
Steve: "Ultron."
Y/n: "Wait like the Ultron?"
Natasha: "Yes, He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other."
Rhodey: "He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?"
Agent Hill: "Nuclear codes."
Rhodey: "Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can."
Y/n: "Nukes? I though he said he wanted us dead."
Steve: "He didn't say dead. He said extinct."
Y/n: "Isn't that like the same thing as dead?"
Steve:....
Clint: "He also said he killed somebody."
Agent Hill: "But there wasn't anyone else in the building."
Tony: "Yes there was."
[Stark bring up the now destroyed 3D image of JARVIS' consciousness]
Bruce: "This is insane."
Steve: "JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense."
Bruce: "No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage."
[suddenly, Thor grabs hold of Stark by his throat and holds him up]
Y/n: "Thor! Stop it!"
Clint: "Woah, woah, woah! It's going around."
Tony: [to Thor] "Come on. Use your words, buddy."
Thor: "I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark."
Steve: "Thor! The Legionnaire."
[Thor lets go of Stark]
Thor: "Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again."
Natasha: "The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron."
Dr. Helen Cho: "I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?"
[Stark starts laughing, Banner subtly shakes his head at him to get him to stop]
Thor: "You think this is funny?"
Tony: "No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so...is it so...it is. It's so terrible."
Thor: "This could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand."
Tony: "No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this."
Y/n: "Mr.Stark maybe you should stop."
Bruce: "Tony, maybe this might not be the time to..."
Tony: "Really?! That's it? You just roll over, show your belly, every time somebody snarls."
Bruce: "Only when I've created a murder bot."
Tony: "We didn't. We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface?"
Steve: "Well, you did something right. And you did it right here. The Avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD."
Tony: "Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?"
Rhodey : "No, it's never come up."
Tony: "Saved New York?"
Rhodey : "Never heard that."
Tony: "Recall that? A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. We're standing three hundred feet below it. We're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all the live long day, but, that up there? That's...that's the end game. How were you guys planning on beating that?"
Steve: "Together."
Tony: "We'll lose."
Steve: "Then we'll do that together, too."
[Stark looks at him for a moment before turning away]
Steve: "Thor's right. Ultron's calling us out. And I'd like to find him before he's ready for us. The world's a big place. Let's start making it smaller."
Y/n: "Ok...so to get things clear...put on the suit?"
[Steve nods]

You head to your room take off your dress and slip on your new suit Clint and Agent Hill gave you. You got to say it looks really nice you then decide to put on the shoes Rhodey got you. You also put the bracelet Tony gave you on as well as the diamond earrings Bruce gave you. You can't forget the Loki's bracelet that Thor gave you. You take off your messy bun and brush through your hair and let it lose and free. You come down and everyone is ready waiting for you.

Steve: "So we know what we have to do right?"
Y/n: "Uhh...no"
Steve: "Your gonna stay with me, Thor, and Stark."
Y/n: "And what do I do."
Tony: "We will tell you when to fight."
Y/n: "Ok"
Agent Hill: "Be careful, the twins are going to be there."
Y/n: "The twins?"
Steve: "Don't worry y/n they won't do anything to you"
Y/n: "I know"
Thor: "We shall continue celebrating once we have defeated the ugly creature."

You all get on the Quinjet and you sit next to Steve your kind of scared since both twins have really strong powers you don't especially the girl (Wanda). You don't really show emotion anymore because it's a weakness. Anyone who wants you gone can reflect on your weakness and attack you when you least expect it. You also don't want to worry anyone so you keep it to yourself like always. You get to the destination a few hours later you put the gun the side of your suit. Nat and Clint go separately to their positions while you, Thor, Tony, and Steve go to y'all's.

Tony: "Ahh, Junior"
[You, Thor and Steve are behind him]
Tony: "You're gonna break your old man's heart."
Ultron: "If I have to."
Thor: "We don't have to break anything."
Ultron: "Clearly you've never made an omelet."
Tony: "He beat me by one second."
Pietro: "Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?"
Y/n: "What did you say to him... wait your the one who hurt Clint."
Steve: "Y/n, not right now"
Ultron: "You know I'll leave y'all guys alone with a deal."
Steve: "What's the deal?"
Ultron: "I leave you alone and I get...the girl"
Steve: "No, not happening"
Y/n: "Why do you want me."
Pietro: "You'll soon find out princesa."
Y/n: "What did you just call me?"
Pietro: "Princesa" [smirks]
Tony: "....This was never my life."
Steve: [to the twins] "You two can still walk away from this."
Wanda: "Oh, we will."
Steve: "I know you've suffered."
Ultron: "Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."
Y/n: "Ultron you better stay put before we make you."
Ultron: "Of course little one, the daughter of Steve Rogers, must be fun right?"
Y/n: "You got a problem with that?"
Ultron: "Not really"
Thor: "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it."
Ultron: "I think you're confusing peace with quiet."
Tony: "Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?"
Ultron: "I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!"

Suddenly the Iron Legions attack Stark, Steve and Thor; Stark then attacks Ultron. As Ultron, his Iron Legions and the twins are fighting with Stark, Steve and Thor

Tony: "Y/n, ATTACK"
Y/n: "ON IT!!"

You go after Pietro but he's to fast and he knocks you down. You grunt and get up and he starts circling you really fast but, you calculate his speed with the earrings Bruce gave you and knocked him out. He has a shocked look on his face.

Y/n: "Bet you didn't see that coming." [smirk]

You leave him lying on the floor and go for Ultron. You jump on his back and try to break his neck but he grabs your arm and throws you across from him landing in front of Steve. Steve picks you up as you grunt.

Steve: "Are you ok"
Y/n: "I think so"
Steve: "Maybe you should stay down."
Y/n: "No, I can't, I have to keep fighting."
Steve: "...Alright but stay near me"
Y/n: "Ok"

You see Steve knock out Pietro.

Steve: "Stay down kid"

Ultron: [to Wanda] "It's time for some mind games"
[Banner hears the commotion as he waits in the Quinjet]
Bruce Banner: "Guys, is this a Code Green?"
[Wanda uses her power on Thor then Steve comes up to him]
Steve: "Thor! Status?"
Thor: "The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty."
[just then Thor seems himself at a party on Asgard] [Wanda then uses her power on Steve and Natasha]
Ultron: "This is going very well."
Y/n: "What are you doing to them?"

Ultron looks at Wanda and points at you. You try to run but Pietro stands right behind you. Wanda starts to get near. You decide to run after her. You sweep your leg and she falls and punch her but she gets up and uses her mind control powers on you. You start to feel dizzy and Pietro catches you. You then start to hallucinate everything that happened with your family. You start to see your mom dying as well as your father and brother. You then see Loki coming towards you.

Loki: "Why didn't you tell me how you felt, I'm gone, and there's no going back"
Y/n: "I-

You then feel a rapid feeling and faint but you didn't fall someone catches you as seems to take you somewhere but, you were knocked out. You hear whispers slightly fading away.

At Clint's safe house
Steve: "We let him get away"
Nat: "We'll get her back."
Clint: "We have too"
Thor: "She's probably terrified"
Tony: "She isn't"
Thor: "What"
Tony: "It's y/n, she's not going to let them see how terrified she is that's what helped her be where she is. Imagine if she let people see what she is actually going through."
Nat: "She doesn't show weakness"
Clint: "She fights through it no matter how hard it gets."
Steve: "She will keep fighting...for us "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 367 31
After the Battle of Ultron, world threats died down. Sure, there was the occasional villain, but they didn't leave a dent. With your amazing power of...
1.4K 135 14
𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄...
38.9K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
108K 2.9K 38
Highschool AU. All Avengers characters will be in it (like loki, Pietro, fury, etc) DISCLAIMER I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS