Chapter 17

Agent Hill: "Y/n wake up, we're here."
Y/n: "Ok I'm up."

You get out the car and walk with her to Steve's apartment. Agent Hill knocks on the door and your still pretty tired but your super excited to see Steve. You hear the door and see Steve.

Steve: "I see your back y/n. Thank you agent Hill for bringing her back."
Agent Hill: "No problem, well I have to go y/n I'll see you soon I promise."
Y/n: "Bye and Thank you."
Agent Hill: "Your welcome."
Steve: "Well come in y/n and tell me about your trip."
Y/n: "Okay"

You enter the apartment and sat at the kitchen table and talked about everything that happened except all about Malekith and Loki. You figured Thor will tell them about Loki later on. You try to hide the sad face with a smile so he doesn't suspect anything wrong.

Steve: "Sounds like it was fun."
Y/n: "It was."
Steve: "Tomorrow we start training."
Y/n: "Okay, can we watch a movie?"
Steve: "Sure what would you want to watch."
Y/n: "Can we watch "The Hunger Games?"
Steve: "Sure, I'll make the popcorn and you can put something more comfortable if you'd like."
Y/n: "Yeah Im probably gonna change cause I really want to wear something comfy."

You walk to your room while Steve makes the popcorn and you choose this outfit-

You walk back to the living room and see the popcorn already there and Steve sitting down and trying to figure out how to put "The Hunger Games on which you found pretty funny

Y/n: "Let me show you how to change it."

You take the remote and show him how to change channel's and etc.
Steve: "Thanks y/n"
Y/n: "Your welcome, if you don't know how that worked then how did you watch TV?"
Steve: "I didn't I just listened to the radio."
Y/n: *chuckles "Omg"
Steve: "What's wrong with listening to the radio?"
Y/n: "Nothing." *smiles

You and Steve watch the movie and you felt yourself slowly falling asleep and Steve put a blanket on you so you wouldn't be cold. He goes to his room and goes to sleep as well.

A FEW HOURS LATER

You wake up and the sunlight hits your eyes. You walk to Steve's room and see him sleeping so you decide to make some breakfast for the both of y'all. You quietly grab the pancake mix from the counter and make pancakes. After that you make bacon and eggs. You see Steve come out of his room.

 You see Steve come out of his room

Y/n: "Good-morning."
Steve: "Good-morning y/n. Are you making breakfast?"
Y/n: "Yeah, I thought since you were asleep I should make some breakfast before we go and train."
Steve: "Thanks y/n"
Y/n: "Your welcome, I'll get the orange juice."

You grab the orange juice and two glass cups and serve you and Steve. You sit down and watch TV from the living room.

Y/n: "At what time are we gonna train?"
Steve: "20 minutes after we're done eating. Thor trained you right?"
Y/n: "Yeah, why?"
Steve: "Im gonna be a little harder on you since you have a bit more experience."
Y/n: "So it's gonna harder?"
Steve: "Yes."
Y/n: "Ok I can handle it. I'm gonna get ready then we can go."
Steve: "I'll get ready as well"

You go back to your room and put on something you can train in and this is the outfit you chose-

Y/n: "Ok I'm ready!"
Steve: "Ok let's get going then"