Chapter 12

As you walked in you see tons of people and you start to get anxious, you also hear people whispering but ignore it as Thor grabs your hand so you keep your head up straight while walking up Odin's throne. You see Frigga giving you a smile so you smile back. You stand in front of Odin ...

Thor: "Father, i present to you Y/N"
Odin: "Why exactly was she brought here?"
Thor: "She is here to visit and I brought her here to train he as well."
Odin: "You helped defeat Loki on earth?"
Y/N: "Well I tried my best."
Odin: "So your a warrior?"
Thor: "She is."
Odin: "Your parents must be very proud."
Thor: "They are very proud of her." *you smile
Odin: "You are welcomed on Asgard anytime you want but you must protect Asgard whenever your here."
Y/N: "I will protect Asgard as long as I'm here."

The introducing part was finally over and you got to to meet everyone there and had a very good time. Everyone complemented your dress. You then head out with Thor to the after party at the bar. You watch Thor and see that he has this sad look on his face.

Y/N: "What's wrong?"
Thor: "Nothing, what could be wrong?" *fake laughs
Y/N: "Thor....?"
Thor: "What?"
Y/N: "Is it about Jane?"
Thor: "It's just that I'm worried about her... I have this feeling that she might not be okay."
Y/N: "It's ok Thor Im sure she's fine."
Thor: "I hope so."

You see Siff drinking alone and see Frigga calling you to come to her.

Y/N: "Well let's just enjoy our time and maybe go talk to Siff it looks like she needs some company."
Thor: "What about you?"
Y/N: "I'll be over there with Frigga."

Thor goes to Siff and you go with Frigga.

Frigga: "Okay...you should go now."
Y/N: "What do I do about the guards?"
Frigga: "There will be 3 guards right now since there is a party and I've seen you take down a fight..."
Y/N: "Wait, you want me to fight them!? I don't have weapons and I have this dress on which I'm not complaining about cause it's gorgeous."
Frigga: "I know you can do it and you better hurry."
Y/N: "I can do this."

You walk out without people finding you suspicious. You follow down the hallway and you make sure to not be seen by any guards but one of the guards in the front prison see's you and you quickly hide.

Guard: "I see you, might as well come out or we'll be turning you in."

You come out of your hiding spot and walk towards them.

Guard 2: "Aren't you that girl that Thor brought from earth?"
Y/N: "Yep, that's me."
Guard 3: "What are you doing here?"
Y/N: "I wanted to go back to my room without anyone seeing me. It's been a long day. Also the building is pretty huge!"
Guard 2: "I'll take you back to your room."
Y/N; "Thank you"

As he starts walking towards you to take you to your room you grab his wrist and twist and then kick, he lays flat down on the floor knocked out. The other two guards come running towards you and you fight them off and manage to get one of their weapons and knock both of them out at the same time. You kick them one more time to make sure they are just knocked out and not dead. You see Loki just starting out his cell you then enter his cell without hesitation without him noticing you.