Chapter 1

You reach out for Nick's hand as he lifts you up apart from your brother's dead body. You look behind you to see your brother but, Nick turns you around to the the opposite direction of the body and headed to a black Chevrolet Tahoe van. You sit in the passengers seat. You see people covering your brother in a black plastic bag as the car started driving the opposite direction. It was a silent 30min drive you didn't know where you were headed and what was next to come. You stared out the window all you could see was how happy your family was and hear all of them laughing happily as you started realizing that you lost all of them in one day and there was nothing you could do. You didn't even know where your father was. You wipe off the tears off your face as the car was at its destination. You see this tall grey whiteish building. Nick walks you inside, the first thing you see is the word S.H.I.E.L.D you didn't know what it meant but it sounded pretty cool.

Nick: Agent Coulson come here
Agent Coulson: Fury?
Nick: You remember agent Hart?
Agent Coulson: Yes?
Nick: This is her daughter Y/N.
Agent Coulson: Hey there Y/N
Y/N: He..y

You could barley talk at the moment you were still heartbroken

Agent Coulson: I think you need some time, let me bring agent Hill.

He was right you needed time to process everything that had just happened. You stand there examining everything your eyes could reach the place was huge you didn't know where you were but it looked pretty cool.

Agent Hill: Hey there Y/N why don't you come with me I'll show you around.

You walked up and down the building as she was explaining what everything was but you didn't pay attention, you suddenly hear your moms name.

Agent Hill: Agent Hart was one of our best agents here.
Y/N: Agent?

She grabs your right shoulder and walk you to an empty room you both sit down at the table that was in the middle of the empty room.

Agent Hill: Me and your mom met here at the same age as you. I remember we were fifteen at the moment. We were being trained by the top agents around and soon would become real agents. She was like my best friend here. She was going to tell you and your brother and father about where she really worked at, I guess she told your father first. She wanted you and your brother to become agents together so she waited til you turned fifteen to tell you. No one knew she had a family except S.H.I.E.L.D but I guess her enemy found out and got to her before she could tell you and your brother. Her enemy wanted to get to you since you are the youngest member of the family. If it wasn't for your brother the enemy would have taken you. Your mom said you were going to become a brave warrior and she could tell in your eyes. She wanted to keep your innocence safe but knew that would change once she would have told you about S.H.I.E.L.D.

You looked up and realize your mother and brother died heroes and that you wanted to follow in their footsteps.

Y/N: I...believe everything happens for a reason but I'm just not ready for what's next......(you pause for a minute and you begin to think about the decision that will change your whole entire life around) I want to become.....an agent. If my mom wanted me to do it then I will.
Agent Hill: Are you sure cause once your in here there is no going back.
Y/N: I'm sure
Agent Hill: Alright then let's go tell Fury.

You both get up and start heading Nick's direction you start to second think your decision but it's to late now you have made your choice and your going to have to stick with it.

Agent Hill: Fury?
Nick: Yes?
Agent Hill: Y/N wants to become an agent.
Nick: Well then let's get you started but first you need someone to train you.
Agent Hill: Me or Coulson could do it?
Nick: I have someone better.

You hear footsteps coming from the entrance door.

Steve Rogers: You must be the girl I'm training?