Chapter 63

Y/n's Dream
[You see Nat holding on to Clint on the cliff of Vormir with tears in their eyes.]
Nat: "Let me go"
Clint: "No, please, no"
Nat: "It's okay"
Clint: "Please-
[Natasha kicks the wall, falls off the rope, and plummets to the ground.]
Clint: "NO!!"

You feel your heart drop when her body lands on the ground lifeless not one breath coming out. You feel an instant urge of jumping to get her but you can't move. You scream in fear and non stop crying. You open your eyes and hear footsteps running towards you. You finally are able to open your eyes and you see Nat bust down the door.

Nat: "What's wrong!?"
[holds your face]
Nat: "Are you hurt"
Y/n: "I-your alive"
Nat: "Yeah Im here, just breathe"
[you breathe slowly and she sits on your bed and hugs you, your head against her as she calms you down]
Nat: "Your ok, nothing will hurt you, I got you"
[she gives you a few minutes to calm down]
Nat: "What happened"
Y/n: "You and Clint were on Vormir, you two we're hanging on a cliff and you told him to let go and that it's ok"
Y/n: "Then I saw you kick yourself off the cliff and hit the ground"
[she looks shocked and worried but she hugs you tightly]
Y/n: "I have a feeling it's going to happen"
Nat: "It will, I never doubted you"
Y/n: "I don't want it to happen, I can't lose you too, I need you"
Nat: "Your gonna be fine without me, trust me it's gonna be ok"
[you look at her with teary eyes]
Nat: "Listen, before everything happens I need to let you know one thing"
Y/n: "Yeah?"
Nat: "You know how much I wanted a daughter right, but never could because I'm sterilized"
Y/n: "Yeah, you told me since we were training after I came back from Asgard"
Nat: "Well it turn out I had her all along, you"
Y/n: "Me?"
Nat: "Your the daughter figure I always wanted to have, you might not be perfect, and you might make a lot of mistakes, but you always push forward just like me. You remind me of myself, and I need you to make two promises before I go"
Y/n: "I'll do anything"
Nat: "Make sure everyone is doing ok and help them, don't make the same mistake I did back in Budapest, you know how much that ruined me"
Y/n: "I won't let you down"
Nat: "I know you won't"
Y/n: "What's the second promise"
Nat: "Tell Yelena that I did this for them all of it was to avenge for them, tell them that our family was, and will always be real"
Y/n: "I promise I will tell them"

You look inside her head, you see she's scared but she wants to do it for all of us everything and everyone to bring her closure, it was the only way. You give her the biggest hug you could ever give her. She wipes the tears of your face with her thumbs.

Nat: "One more thing"
Y/n: "What is it"
Nat: "You can't tell anyone about what's going to happen, I don't want them to back down on this mission, I can't let this distract them"
Y/n: "Are you sure about this"
Nat: "I've never been this sure in my life"
Y/n: "Im gonna miss you"