Chapter 16

Fandral: "Hurry up Y/n"
Y/N: "I'm coming"
Fandral: "Can't keep up?" *smirks

You and Fandral get on the small ship to pick up Thor, Loki, and Jane. As Fandral steers you grab on tight. You see Thor and Loki on the ship but you don't see Jane. Then all of a sudden you see Loki fall from the ship to you and Fandral flat on his face. Then Thor comes with Jane in his arms. Fandral laughs at Loki.

Fandral: "I see your time in the dungeons have made you no less graceful, Loki." *you chuckle
Loki gets up: "You lied to me, I'm impressed."
Thor: "I'm glad your pleased, now do as you promised, and take us to your secret pathway."

Loki grabs the handle and speed up very fast with a big grin on his face you see a ship behind y'all and you and Fandral have to fight them off.

Y/n: "Be careful, I'll be here waiting for y'all." *Loki smiles
Thor: "Thank you lady y/n" (you hug him)
Fandral: "Right for Asgard"

He takes the rope and you grab onto him and y'all jump off and land on the ship that was behind y'all. You both fight off the guard side by side.

Y/n: "Watch out" (you kick the guard to the floor)

You two finally beat them and Fandral steers the ship headed back. You start to get worried for Thor, Loki, and Jane and want to go with him but you can't because you promised not to.

Fandral: "What's wrong y/n?"
Y/n: "I'm just worried for them."
Fandral: "They're gonna be fine, Thor and Loki will be okay and he's not gonna let nothing happen to Jane."
Y/n: "I guess your right."

You get back and Fandral takes you to your room and you feel pretty tired.

Fandral: "Would you like something to eat."
Y/n: "I would love too"
Fandral: "It might take a while because they like to make they're food really special for guest."
Y/n: "I guess I'll take a shower then."

He leaves and you get prepared to take a shower. You get in the shower and feel the nice warm water hit your body and get all of the dirt off your skin. You finally get out and put on a simple blue dress and you brush your hair and put it into a bun with hooped earrings and last but not least the necklace your mother gave you.

Fandral: *knocks "You ready y/n?"
Y/n: "Yeah."

You open the door and he see's you and I guess you can say he likes what he see's.

Y/n: "What's wrong?"
Fandral: "You look amazing"
Y/n: "Thanks"
Fandral: "Let's go eat Siff and Volstagg are there."
Y/n: "Ok let's go."

You walk to the dinner table and sit down beside Fandral in front of Siff and across from Volstagg. There was a really fancy meal in front of you.

Volstagg: "Well then, let's eat!"

You all eat your food and it was the best thing you've probably ever had.

Volstagg: "Thor told us why you became such a warrior. We're sorry for your losses."
Y/n: "Thank you, it's been really hard but everything must happen for a reason."
Siff: "Your a very strong girl."
Y/n: "Thank you"
Fandral: "Loki is one lucky guy to have you."
Y/n: "What do you mean?"
Fandral: "Well you two have a thing going on don't y'all?"
Y/n: "Why would we have a thing?"
Fandral: "The way y'all look at each other, Loki has never looked at a girl like that."
Y/n: "There must be a misunderstanding."
Siff: "He's not wrong y/n, and it looks like you have something for him too, don't you?"
Y/n: "I guess I do."
Volstagg: "Your just scared and that's okay."
Y/n: "I'll talk to him when they get back."