Chapter 28

Bruce: "All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch."
Steve: "Ultron."
Y/n: "Wait like the Ultron?"
Natasha: "Yes, He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other."
Rhodey: "He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?"
Agent Hill: "Nuclear codes."
Rhodey: "Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can."
Y/n: "Nukes? I though he said he wanted us dead."
Steve: "He didn't say dead. He said extinct."
Y/n: "Isn't that like the same thing as dead?"
Steve:....
Clint: "He also said he killed somebody."
Agent Hill: "But there wasn't anyone else in the building."
Tony: "Yes there was."
[Stark bring up the now destroyed 3D image of JARVIS' consciousness]
Bruce: "This is insane."
Steve: "JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense."
Bruce: "No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage."
[suddenly, Thor grabs hold of Stark by his throat and holds him up]
Y/n: "Thor! Stop it!"
Clint: "Woah, woah, woah! It's going around."
Tony: [to Thor] "Come on. Use your words, buddy."
Thor: "I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark."
Steve: "Thor! The Legionnaire."
[Thor lets go of Stark]
Thor: "Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again."
Natasha: "The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron."
Dr. Helen Cho: "I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?"
[Stark starts laughing, Banner subtly shakes his head at him to get him to stop]
Thor: "You think this is funny?"
Tony: "No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so...is it so...it is. It's so terrible."
Thor: "This could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand."
Tony: "No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this."
Y/n: "Mr.Stark maybe you should stop."
Bruce: "Tony, maybe this might not be the time to..."
Tony: "Really?! That's it? You just roll over, show your belly, every time somebody snarls."
Bruce: "Only when I've created a murder bot."
Tony: "We didn't. We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface?"
Steve: "Well, you did something right. And you did it right here. The Avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD."
Tony: "Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?"
Rhodey : "No, it's never come up."
Tony: "Saved New York?"
Rhodey : "Never heard that."
Tony: "Recall that? A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. We're standing three hundred feet below it. We're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all the live long day, but, that up there? That's...that's the end game. How were you guys planning on beating that?"
Steve: "Together."
Tony: "We'll lose."
Steve: "Then we'll do that together, too."
[Stark looks at him for a moment before turning away]
Steve: "Thor's right. Ultron's calling us out. And I'd like to find him before he's ready for us. The world's a big place. Let's start making it smaller."
Y/n: "Ok...so to get things clear...put on the suit?"
[Steve nods]

You head to your room take off your dress and slip on your new suit Clint and Agent Hill gave you. You got to say it looks really nice you then decide to put on the shoes Rhodey got you. You also put the bracelet Tony gave you on as well as the diamond earrings Bruce gave you. You can't forget the Loki's bracelet that Thor gave you. You take off your messy bun and brush through your hair and let it lose and free. You come down and everyone is ready waiting for you.

Steve: "So we know what we have to do right?"
Y/n: "Uhh...no"
Steve: "Your gonna stay with me, Thor, and Stark."
Y/n: "And what do I do."
Tony: "We will tell you when to fight."
Y/n: "Ok"
Agent Hill: "Be careful, the twins are going to be there."
Y/n: "The twins?"
Steve: "Don't worry y/n they won't do anything to you"
Y/n: "I know"
Thor: "We shall continue celebrating once we have defeated the ugly creature."