Chapter 42

Tony: "Y/n! Come down here!"

It's 5 am in the morning and get dressed and put this on-

You put on some shoes. You run down and see Tony with Peter. You look at Tony confused why Peter's here.

Y/n: "Hey spider boy"
Peter [chuckles]: "Hey y/n"
Y/n: "What..are you doing here"
Tony: "He's going to spend the weekend here, with you."
Y/n: "With me?"
Tony: "Yeah, with you"
Peter: "I- I can go i-if you want"
Tony: "No, no your staying"
Peter: "I'm staying"
Y/n: "Fine"
Tony: "He'll be staying in your room-
Y/n: "Uh no he won't I'm not gonna sleep in the same-
Tony: "He'll have his own bed"
Y/n: "Thank you"
Tony: "Take him to your room y/n"
Peter: "Um..Mr.Stark I-I'm kinda scared of her."
Y/n: "As you should"
Tony: "Y/n be nice."
Y/n: "Ok" [smiles at Peter]
Tony: "Y/n..
Y/n: "Ugh..fine I'll be nice"
Y/n: "Come on spider-boy"

Peter follows as you take him to your room. You walk in and it seems like Tony already put the second bed close to yours.

Y/n: "I guess Mr.Stark has organized your bed"
Peter:...
Y/n: "You ok spider-boy?"
Peter:...
Y/n: "Omg...I'm not gonna hurt you-
Peter: "Thank god"
Y/n: "Right now"
Peter:...
Y/n: "I'm kidding"
Peter: "Are you positive"
Y/n: "I'm positive"
Peter: "So what are we going to do now"
Y/n: "What do you wanna do?"
Peter: "Umm..maybe we can get to know each other better since we don't really know much of each other"
Y/n: "Sounds good"
Peter: "Do you wanna go first or-
Y/n: "I'll go first"
Peter: "Ok"
Y/n: "Does anyone know your spider-boy besides us?"
Peter: "Nope what about you?"
Y/n: "Nope, I don't even have any friends to tell"
Peter: "Ok my turn...what's your favorite movie of all time?"
Y/n: "(your favorite movie)"
Peter: "Cool"
Y/n: "What's your favorite color?"
Peter: "Blue"
Y/n: "Mine's purple or red depends"
Peter: "Depends?"
Y/n: "Don't ask"
Peter: "How come you don't have any friends"
Y/n: "Well I really haven't gotten the chance to do that I really don't see the point of doing it anyways at this point."
Peter: "Well didn't you at least have friends before you became...
Y/n: "I do now"
Peter: "Me?"
Y/n: "Yeah"
Peter: "This is awesome I've always wanted a superhero friend close to my age"
Y/n: "So how's school?"
Peter: "It's actually not that bad, I'm sure you'll be fine"
Y/n: "Cause you'll be there"
[Peter blushes]
Y/n: "You wanna watch a movie"
Peter: "Sure, what kind?"
Y/n: "Hmm How about terror?"
Peter: "Yeah"
Y/n: "You wanna go to the living room or in here?"
Peter: "Here's fine"

You and Peter go on the other side of your room and put on a scary movie. You and him sneak into the kitchen and grab all the snacks y'all liked and went back to your room to put the movie on.He seemed really cool you two mostly laughed at the movie but you got scared on a few parts and held his hand without noticing but he noticed and looked at you while you were scared and held your hand tightly. You too end up falling asleep on each other. Tony Stark walks in without you two hearing him since y'all fell asleep. He comes over and see's y'all sleeping next to each other and holding hands on the couch. He puts a blanket on y'all and leaves with a cute smile on his face.

Next Morning
Tony: "Wake up kids"

You and Peter wake and you realize that you held his hand all through the night. You look at him and smile and he smiles back at you. You then see Happy walk in.

Tony: "Happy will take y'all to get school supplies, you can go out to eat if y'all like to."
Y/n: "Thank you Mr.Stark"
Peter: "Thanks Mr.Stark"
Tony: "No problem kids and don't stress Happy to much"
Y/n: "We won't"
Happy: "Come on let's go"
Y/n: "Wait can we get changed first though?"
Happy: "Sure why not"
Y/n: "Thanks"
Peter: "I'll change out here and you can change in your bathroom."
Y/n: "Ok let me just pick out what I'm going to wear"

You pick out an outfit and you seem to like this one a lot-

Peter: "I'm ready, you can come out now if your ready."
Y/n: "I'm ready let's go"

You come out and head outside with Peter and get in the car. Happy drives, you finally get to feel some type of normal feeling again , seeing the city from the car window and seeing normal people with lives you won't get to live because your different.

Y/n: "You know it's been a while sense the last time I could actually go out without having to fight anyone, it's peaceful."
Peter: "It is"

Happy pulls over to one of the stores and you and Peter get off and so does Happy. Happy waits outside the store as you two go inside. You pick out all the supplies you and Peter need for school tomorrow. You were nervous to settle in like this but, Peter made you have a better feeling about it. He jokes here and there in each aisle hall go to. You go to the cashiers and pay with the money Mr.Stark has provided for it.

Y/n: "You wanna do something fun?"
Peter: "What's the plan?"
Y/n: "We pretend like we're still in the store and go out and have a bit of fun."
Peter: "Let's do it"

You and Peter ask an employee to keep your supplies safe while you and Peter go out the back door and leave and go out to eat and have fun like you've never had before. You two end up having ice cream at the nearest park and laugh around."

Y/n: "I've never felt this much happiness before it's nice."
Peter: "Me too"

You two look at each other and he goes in for a kiss and you go for it too. You two kisses as you can taste the Strawberry ice cream from his lips. He then looks at you and smiles.

Peter: "Woah did we?"
Y/n: "I guess we did."

You lay against Peter's shoulder and he lays his head against yours. A few moments later you then see a car speed off and parks near the park and Happy comes out.

Happy: "You know how many turns and calls I had to make for y'all to be sitting at a park eating ice cream."
[you and Peter look at each other smiling and then end up laughing]
Happy: "This isn't funny"
Y/n: "It kinda is"
Happy: "We're going home now"
Y/n: "Ok, at least we had fun"
Peter: "We had a lot of fun."
Y/n: "Happy?"
Happy: "What now?"
Y/n: "Gosh! I was just gonna ask if you had the stuff we bought."
Happy: "Yes it's in the back, let's go now"

You and Peter get up and get into the car with Happy as he drives off back to Tony's house. As y'all get too Tony's house you see him standing outside the house. You and Peter look at each other wondering if Happy told him about what y'all two did. You two get off and get the stuff out the back.

Tony: "I heard you two had a little thing going on at the park and left the store without supervision by Happy."
Y/n: "Well..they aren't wrong"
Tony: "Just get inside you two, you two have school tomorrow and Happy will take you but don't do the same thing y'all did today"
Peter: "We won't"

You and Peter go back to your room and laugh about what happened and talk about school and you get everything ready for tomorrow. A few hours pass by and y'all are sound asleep next to each other on his bed. You snuggled up against him and him having his arms around you.