Chapter 9

Heimdall:"Welcome back Thor, Loki, and I hope you like your visit Y/N."
Y/N:"Ummm... how do u know my name?"
Thor:"He can see us from here"
Y/N:"Really? That's so cool"
Heimdall:"Y'all should get going there is a lot more Asgard to explore"

You see guards take Loki and you really do feel bad. You know he isn't a villain he is just misunderstood. Maybe this trip will get you to know Loki's perspective over all this. Why does he like to act like the bad guy when you know he isn't?

Thor:"Follow me lady Y/N"
Y/N: "With pleasure" *smiles

You see Thor smile back and takes you to this huge building just like a castle. It's bright, golden, and feels magical like nothing before.

Thor:"This is where I live, well... what do you think?"
Y/N:"Well...it's beautiful and nothing like earth it's just so amazing!"
Thor:"It sure is, do you want to come inside?"
Y/N: *smiles "Of course I wanna go inside!"

Thor takes you inside and the place is HUGE like ENORMOUS. He takes you to a hallway filled with rooms. He opens the door of one of the rooms.

Y/N:"So is this your room?"
Thor:"Indeed it is"
Y/N:"WOW! Is Loki's room next to yours?"
Thor:"No, that's where your room is and where you shall stay when you come visit"
Y/N:"I get to come visit more times and I get my own room?! That's Awesome!"
Thor:"Loki's room is beside yours"
Y/N:"Really?"
Thor:"Yes, do you want to see your room?"
Y/N:"UMMM YESS!"

Thor takes you to the room you'll be staying in and as he opens the door you get a smell of vanilla and everything is so beautiful. It's the room you always wanted but better.

Y/N:"This is my room?" *squeals

Thor laughs and looks at you.

Volstagg:"Thor we need to go now"
Thor:"Why?"
Siff:"We have a battle in Vanaheimr"
Y/N:"Can I come"
Thor:"No"
Y/N:"But, you said you were gonna train me"
Thor:"I will but no that way it's too dangerous and I promised Steve I'll keep you safe."
Y/N:"Ughhh"
Siff:"Who's this Thor?"
Y/N:"I'm Y/N"
Siff:"I'm Siff and this is Volstagg and Fandral. Thor what is she doing here because she is not asgardian"
Thor:"Well... you know the Avengers from earth (everyone nods) well she is an avenger in training and I'm going to train her like us Asgardians do."
Fandral:"I'll stay and train her" *smirks at you
Siff:"No, sorry Y/N he's just...Fandral."
Volstagg:"So she's a fighter, what made you become such a young fighter?"
Y/N:"Well ummmm......" (you start to get nervous and feel uncomfortable)
Thor:"I'll tell you on the way"
Y/N to Thor: *whispers "Thanks Thor" *he smiles
Fandral:"At least Odin will approve of her since she is a fighter unlike that girl from earth you like Thor"
Thor:"He has to approve of Jane if not..."
Siff:"Ok we shall have to get going, nice meeting you Y/N"
Fandral:"It sure was"
Thor:"Fandral stop, Y/N just stay here you can go and stay in my room if you feel safer there and when I come back I shall introduce you to everyone else"
Y/N:"Ok, be careful"
Thor:"We will"

You decide to head to your room but as you were about to walk in you see Loki's room door cracked open a bit. You decide to go to his room. You open his door and his room is golden and dark green. You see a broken glass in the corner of his room you walk up to it and realize it was from a small picture frame you see the picture under it. It was two boys one with long blonde hair with a big smile in his face, and the other boy with black hair with a humble look on his face that made him seem like the sweetest kid ever. They looked so happy...Thor and Loki. You turn around to see the rest of his room when you spot an open book on his bed. You pick it up and open to the very first page it says "𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑙𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝐿𝑜𝑘𝑖" as you were about to go to the next page..

Frigga:"Hello there, you must be Y/N right?"