Chapter 2

You stand there in shock as you see the Captain America who was announced dead 70 years ago. You remember the stories your grandmother told you about Steve Rogers and how she met him from his old pal Bucky who tragically died falling from a train on a mission. Your grandmother told you a lot about Bucky and how much she loved him. She lost Bucky that tragic day.

Y/N: Mr.Rogers?
Steve Rogers: Please, call me Steve.
Y/N: No offense or anything but weren't you kinda...announced dead 70 years ago.
Steve Rogers: That's what I thought
Y/N: And why would you want to train me I'm a 15 year old kid I'm probably going to get in the way of everything.
Steve Rogers: I heard what happened and I thought I would help you and your not gonna get in the way.
Y/N: So when do I start?
Agent Hill: Hold it. First there are some thing you have to learn about this organization.
Y/N: Okay so what's first.
Agent Hill: S.H.I.E.L.D stands for Strategic, Homeland, Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division.
Y/N: Ok

Agent Hill, Agent Coulson, and Nick Fury kept telling you what everything meant and what it takes to be in here but honestly you'll probably forget everything by the time they stop talking.

Steve Rogers:: Okay that's enough information for today what if we start physical training tomorrow morning?
Y/N: Sure, but one more thing? Where am I going to stay I can't go back home it's to dangerous.
Nick: You'll stay with Rogers.
Y/N: Are you ok with that Steve because if your not I'll find somewhere else to stay.
Steve Rogers: There is no problem kid.
Y/N: Thank you
Steve Rogers: Should we head out?
Y/N: I guess so
Nick: I'll drive y'all two home.
Steve Rogers: Thanks Fury

You get in the car and you look at the window and see the fog covering everything. Steve and Nick were talking while you feel your eyes slowly closing. You feel the car stopping but you can't seem to open your eyes because you were exhausted. Suddenly you hear the door open from your side and it was Steve.

Steve Rogers: Shhh it's okay I'll carry you inside don't worry.

You feel safe so you let Steve carry you inside. You feel him placing you in bed and covering you up with a soft blanket he goes and rests in the chair that's beside the bed your in.

Y/N: Thank You Mr.Rogers

You started to have a nightmare your head started to show you everything that happened super fast in circles.

Y/N: *Gasp Loudly*
Steve Rogers: Y/N! Are you okay!?
Y/N: *starts crying* I'm sorry...I can't do this...I lost them and won't get them back
Steve Rogers: It's ok I'm here I'm right here you can do this I believe in you Y/N

You wipe the tears and stop crying you look down where you at and trying to calm yourself down.

Y/N: I'm sorry
Steve Rogers: Don't be everything is going to be alright ok
Y/N: Ok

You lay back and try to fall asleep again while Steve stays up to watch over you to make sure you don't have another nightmare

NEXT MORNING
You wake up to the bright light of the sun you check to see if Steve was still there and he was, you waited for him to get up.

Steve Rogers: Your awake?
Y/N: Yeah just a few minutes before you.
Steve Rogers: How do you feel.
Y/N: A little better I guess.
Steve Rogers: Lets get washed up and head to the kitchen and eat something.
Y/N: Ok

He goes to his room to get washed up and you get washed up in the room your in. You go to the kitchen and see that the table has pancakes you sit down in one of the chairs around the table in the kitchen. Steve sits down in front of you and you two start eating pancakes.

Steve Rogers: We better hurry we start training today.
Y/N: I forgot let me go get changed and then we can go.

You go to your room to get ready and put on some black workout leggings and a white T-shirt on and your shoes, tie your hair into a ponytail and go back to the kitchen.

Y/N: I'm ready.
Steve Rogers: Ok let's go then.

You and Steve walk down to a hidden empty gym. You see punching bags weights and more equipment.

Y/N: So where do we start?
Steve Rogers: Here

He starts teaching you punching skills and kicks and some self defense moves he knows. After that you start repeating everything he taught you over and over again you see him taking a punching bag and aggressively punching it until it come off the chain flying across the room.

Nick: Trouble Sleeping?
Steve Rogers: I slept for seventy years, sir. I think I've had my fill.
Nick:Then you should be out celebrating, seeing the world.
Steve Rogers: I went under, the world was at war. I wake up, they say we won. They didn't say we lost.
Nick: We've made some mistakes along the way. Some very recently.
Steve Rogers: You here with a mission, sir?
Nick: I am and your bringing her too.
Y/N: Me?
Nick: Yes
Steve Rogers: She's not ready she just started training today.
Nick: She is right now. The Tesseract has been taken and we need everyone we can get at this point.
Steve Rogers: Who took it from you?
Nick: He's called Loki.