Chapter 11

Frigga leads you down the hallway to this room full of beautiful gowns and jewelry.

Frigga: "Shall we dress you all up?"
Y/N: "Yes, please."
Frigga: "Since your going to see Loki and Odin today I'll pick out a dark colored gown and jewelry that matches your gown, I'll also do your hair."
Y/N: "Ok..."
Frigga: "What's wrong?"
Y/N: "Well I've never gotten all dressed up before and this is gonna be my first time."
Frigga: "Don't you worry your in good hands."
*you smile

She walks over to the dark gowns on the right side of the room and picks out a beautiful dark green dress and comes towards you.

Frigga: "Go try it on."
Y/N: "Ok!"

You walk into one of the dressing rooms and get into the dark green beautiful gown that she picked out just for you, you come back and go towards her to show how you look.

Frigga: "You look amazing, now we just need to do your hair and put jewelry and we'll be done."

You sit down in a chair so she'll be able to do your hair. You see on the mirror in front of you and you can see her braiding your hair and then she curls the bottom of your hair she looks up to you in the mirror with a big smile on her face.

Frigga: "I'll be back I just have to go find the best jewelry for you."
Y/N: "Ok"

You see makeup on the desk and decide to do it yourself since you've watched many videos of makeup gurus. As you finished Frigga comes in with a few jewelry boxes.

Frigga: "I brought these for you since it matches your gown."

She open the first box which has pair of green and diamond earnings. She then opens the next box and it has a golden and emerald ring. She then opens the biggest box and in it is a golden, emerald, and diamond crown."

Y/N: "A crown for me?"
Frigga: "Yes this is for you and it's also a key way in to talk to Loki, after you meet Odin there will be a celebration for you and the victory of the battle in Vanaheimr. When everyone is distracted especially Thor I'll give you a sign and you'll go to the prison and with the crown your wearing you'll be able to enter his cell without hesitation."
Y/N: "Got it!"
Frigga: "There is one more thing I have to tell you."
Y/N: "Yes?"
Frigga: "I'm only letting you do this because I know what my son feels for you, I can basically read him like a book."
Y/N: "Like his soulmate?"
Frigga: "Maybe, but they don't know who it is they just know that I know who their soulmates are. I told them when they were kids."
Y/N: "That must be nice, honestly I don't think I'll ever find my soulmate."
Frigga: "Why's that?"
Y/N: "Well a whole lot has happened and I just don't think someone could love me, I'm messed up and falling apart."
Frigga: "Well maybe you just need someone to help you glue those pieces together."
Y/N: "That might take a while."
Frigga: "Everything takes time you just have to trust the process." *smiles
*Knock *Knock
Thor: "Mother have you seen Y/N?"
Frigga: "Yes, she is right in here, you can come in."
Thor: "Wow... you look amazing lady Y/N."
Y/N: "Thanks, do you think everyone will like it?"
Thor: "Of course!"
Frigga: "I have to get ready as well so I'll meet you there." (She leaves)
Y/N: "I'm so nervous, I don't know what I'm going to say or do." *Thor laughs* "Thor this isn't funny what if I do something really embarrassing."
Thor: "You'll be fine, I'll be right there next to you if you need me."
Y/N: "Promise?"
Thor: "Promise." *both smile* "We should get going now."
Y/N: "Ok"

Y'all walk out the door and down the huge and fancy golden hallway with Thor, you hold his hand tightly because you've never done something like this. You let go of his hand as you get to the big doors that enter to Odin's throne. You hear people in there as well and you start to get nervous. You wait a few seconds to catch your breath.

Thor whispers: "You ready lady Y/N."
Y/N whispers: "Ready"

You see this bright sunlight as the guards open the door and....