Chapter 22

Y/n: "Oh no"

You try to run but the metal armed soldier (Bucky) grabs both of your arms and held them together and makes you drop the metal pole you had as you make eye contact with Rumlow.

Rumlow: "I think it's time to take you with us."
Y/n: "Why me?"
Rumlow: "You'll see" *smiles

You look up to the soldier and his eyes seem familiar but can't really tell from his mask. You kept eye contact with him.

Y/n: "Please don't do this."
Rumlow: "It's a little to late."

You can't use your hands so your gonna have to use your feet. You twist your arms as far as you can so you can get a better kick at the soldier (Bucky) on his rib making him grunt and get off you. You then go for Rumlow and kick him and punch him on his right cheek making him slam into the counter. You see the soldier come towards you. He goes in for a punch but you dodged it and grab the pole and hit him with it and kicked his back. He looks back towards you and effortlessly pins you the wall. You knee kick him in his "manly" part making him lose focus. You push him off you and kick him in the face. You see Rumlow talk into his earpiece.

Rumlow: "Bring in the rest"

You see Strike agents come in the front door with guns pointing at you but you could tell they weren't actually gonna shoot, it's just there to make you scared and it did but you can't lose to fear.

Rumlow: "I'm sorry I had to do this y/n but it's your mother's fault this is happening to you and when your brother jumped in front of you to save you. It's all her fault."

You then realize the killer of your mother was standing right in front of you.

Y/n: "You killed my mother."
Rumlow: "She deserved it."
Y/n: "And my brother?"
Rumlow: "He didn't deserve to die but it had to happen eventually right? Now come with us or we will shoot you."
Y/n: "No you won't."
Rumlow: "Why's that"
Y/n: "Because you need me."
Rumlow: "How do you know for sure if we need you?"
Y/n: "Because you wouldn't be standing right in front of me would you? You would be where Steve's at, he's the one with information not me. So if you want to kill me, then go right ahead. It is my destination after all."

You then run fast to grab the chair in front of you and throw it at the agents with guns pointing at you. You then jump behind the counter and run out the back door. The metal armed soldier (Bucky) pushes you to the ground and holds you down with his metal arms holding your arms and his other hand on your head making your face meet the ground Rumlow bends down with a needle.

Rumlow: "This will soon all be over."
Y/n: "What are you doing, get that AWAY FROM ME!"

He injects you with some type of sleeping serum and you start to have a blurry image of the soldier carrying you to a black van. You want to fight back but your too week from the serum. Your eyes slowly close and make you fall unconscious.

Later when you wake up
Y/n: "Where am I?"
Pierce: "Don't you worry we'll take good care of you."

You try to move but your tied up in a chair. You have a plan but it might hurt. You get up with the chair and jump to slam yourself on the floor to make the chair break to let you out. But an agent tases you and makes you fall to the ground.

Pierce: "Don't you ever give up?"
Y/n: "Not so often" *grunt

They tie you up in metal chains. Making you lose force because the chains are so heavy and you sit there on the dusty floor.

Back to Steve
Steve: "Bucky?"
Bucky: "Who the hell is Bucky?

As Bucky was going to shoot at Steve, Sam comes flying in kicking him aside. Bucky tries to aim again but Nat uses the Grenade launcher, Bucky then vanishes. Sam, Nat, and Steve were now surrounded by the same HYDRA agents that came to get you.

Rumlow: "Drop the Shield, Cap! On your knees! Get on your knees! NOW! Get down! GET DOWN!"

Steve has his hands up and his knees on the floor. They escort them into a van.

Steve: "It was him. He looked right at me like, he didn't even know me."
Sam: "How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago."

Steve talked to them about Bucky. Suddenly a guard pulls out an electric rod and neutralizes the other guard is revealed to be Agent Hill, she takes off her helmet.

Agent Hill: "Ah that thing was squeezing my brain."

Sam looks at her in confusion.

Agent Hill: "Who's this guy?"

They then escape and Rumlow and the guards open the door to an unconscious guard and no Nat, Sam, and Steve. Steve and them go to a secret place where they see Nick alive and everyone is shook. Steve seems like he's looking for you but your not there.

Steve: "Why isn't y/n here?"
Agent Hill: "I was going to get her but she wasn't there."
Steve: "What?"
Agent Hill: "She was taken by Hydra."
Steve: "No"
Agent Hill: "You really do care about her don't you?"
Steve: "I do and I can't let her down. Not now."
Agent Hill: "We'll get her I know we will."