Chapter 37

They take you in a separate car from everyone else.

Steve: "Why is she going in another car?"
Rhodey: "Cap it's fine we need to ask her a few things separately."

You look at Steve worried, you put your head down while getting in the car. You lay your head against the window throughout the whole car ride. The police escort you. You see them lock up Bucky and take him away. Steve and Nat also make eye contact with you. Nat comes to you and whispers in your ear..

Natasha: "Don't worry if they ask anything offensive I'm here."
Y/n: "Thanks"

They escort you into an office and sit you down in front of one of the secretaries and a lady with her pen and notepad. There were about 3 officers in there. One at the door, one in the corner behind the secretary, and the other in the other corner behind the lady. You felt overwhelmed, you weren't sure what questions they were gonna ask you. You were terrified, and your just tired from all these missions. You sit and observe everything while they put these small colored patches on your arm to check your heart rate incase if you lie.

Secretary: "Y/n we're gonna ask you a few questions and you have to respond truthfully."
Y/n: "I will"
Secretary: "What happened when you were in Hydra's layer?
Y/n: "They just inserted the soldier serum and wiped my memory out."
Secretary: "Are you sure that's all that happened, I heard your dad showed up."
Y/n: "He did."
Secretary: "What did he tell you?"
Y/n: "That I was his strongest, he wanted to inject the soldier serum after all the tragic stuff happened so that way I had a base to start off from before they injected me."
Secretary: "What was his purpose.
Y/n: "I don't know"
[your heart rate seems to go up because you feel overwhelmed]
Secretary: "Are you lying to me?"
Y/n: "Why would I, he's already gone."
Secretary: "What did you feel when you saw your dad laying there after the gunshots?"
Y/n: "Why are you asking me this?"
Secretary: "Like I said, I need answers."
Y/n: "Why are you asking mostly about my dad instead of Hydra?"
Secretary: "He's the key to knowing more about Hydra."
Y/n: "What if I don't want to talk about my dad right now?"
Secretary: "Then I guess your just going to have to stay here."
Y/n: "I'm leaving"

You take off the patches on your arm and get up and try to get out the door but the officer won't let you out. The officer puts you against the desk making you hit your stomach and fall down you start to get anxious and your fist starts to ball up-

Natasha: "Hey! I think that's enough, she's just a kid, don't force her to say things she's clearly not ready for."
Secretary: "Fine but I will get my answers."
Natasha: "She's coming with me."

Nat takes you to a different room with you, her and Steve. You sit down and she brings you some water. She then pulls Steve aside to tell him what has happened.

Steve: "Are you ok?"
Y/n: "Yeah just overwhelmed."
Steve: "They shouldn't have done that and I'll talk to him to make sure this never happens again. Alright?"
Y/n: "Mhm"
Steve: "If you need me let me know."

He leaves and you stay in there and watch whatever comforts you. Sam comes in.

Sam: "I heard what happened, are you okay?"
Y/n: "I'm here right so I should be."
Sam: "Just don't let it get to you it's really not worth it right now."
Y/n: "Thanks"
Sam: "No problem"
Y/n: "Where is he."
Sam: "Bucky?"
Y/n: "Yeah"
Sam: "Currently locked up."
Y/n: "Can we go with dad."
Sam: "Yeah but let's let him finish talking to one of the secretaries and Stark."

A while passes by and Sam takes you to where Steve is. He seems to be upset about something so you enter without saying a word. You then see Bucky getting interviewed on the monitor.

Zemo: "I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James."
Bucky: "My name is Bucky."
[Steve studies the blurry photograph of the man who bombed the congress in Vienna.]
Steve: "Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?"
Sharon: "Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?"
Steve: "Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier."
Sharon: You're saying someone framed him to find him."
Sam: "Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing."
Steve: "We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads."
Sharon: "Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It guarantees that we would."
[Sharon's gaze falls on the evaluator in the screen, her eyes narrow.]
Steve: [Steve frowns and looks around.] "Yeah."
Y/n: "We gotta get Bucky out of here"
Sharon: "What"
Y/n: "That man is trying to bring the winter soldier to life again."
Steve: "How do you know for sure."
Y/n: "I don't, I just stared at him and it was like I can hear his thoughts not all of them but some and he's looking for revenge and it's through Bucky. Going through his thoughts is making me exhausted and I don't know why."
Zemo: [In the secure chamber.] "Tell me, Bucky. You've seen a great deal, haven't you?"
Bucky: "I don't want to talk about it."
Zemo: "You fear that... if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop. Don't worry. [Zemo gets a message on his screen: 'message inbox:1' touches it 'status: package delivered'.] We only have to talk about one."
[The power goes off]
Y/n: "Bucky"

You run outside the door-

Steve: "Y/N!!"

heading to Bucky you get there and can't open the door you push and kick the door but it seems to be stronger than you think. You then look through the glass from the door and he's trying to avoid it but he's locked in his cell.

Y/n: "Bucky! Don't listen to him!"

Bucky: "Ready to comply"
Y/n: "No"

You turn around and run the other direction to get through the other way you then see Steve. You see Zemo acting like the victim. Sam enters and Bucky swings his fist which smashes through the wall as Sam ducks. Bucky grabs him by the jaw and throws him at the open pod. Steve lurches into the fight and lands a punch which Bucky barely feels. Bucky kicks and punches Steve out of the chamber. A punch from Bucky goes through the elevator door. Steve blocks the next one but the power of Bucky's fist sends Steve tumbling into the darkened elevator shaft. Zemo then makes eye contact with Bucky and point at you. Bucky comes towards you and tries to punch you but you hit it out the way. You fight him back and he ends up throwing you across the room hitting your back on the wall in pain. After a couple of minutes of catching your breath. You run out and see Bucky chocking Nat. You then run and jump on on of the tables and leap yourself on Bucky to get him away from Nat. He pulls you off and you attack him and punch him, you then twist yourself and dodge his punch and jump on him for more force put he smashes you into a the wall and tries to choke you . You struggle taking his arms off but eventually get them off and kick him in the stomach. He falls and grunt but then Black Panther comes and starts to fight him. You get up and chase Bucky up to the rooftop and it looks like he wants to use the helicopter. Steve comes and with his strength he held the helicopter in place but then Bucky makes it go faster and him and Steve end up into a river. Steve has Bucky in his arms. Sam comes down.

Sam: "Come on we have to go."
Y/n: "Ok"