Chapter 25

You wake up in a strange hotel with your bullet incident all patched up and cleaned. You try to get up but you struggle a bit. Suddenly you start getting dizzy and remembering everything that happened with Hydra and Steve. You remember everything. You hear someone coming and you see him right there... Bucky.

Bucky: "I see your awake now."
Y/n: "I remember everything that happened. How long have I been asleep?"
Bucky: "Almost 2 weeks."
Y/n: "2 Weeks?"
Bucky: "You took a hard fall."

You then feel something missing and you realize you don't have your mother's necklace.

Y/n: "Where is it?"
Bucky: "Where's what?"
Y/n: "My necklace, my mother's necklace, I don't have it."
Bucky: "It must have fallen when you fell."
Y/n: "That was the only thing I had left of her now the Shield building is gone and I don't have her necklace."
Bucky: "It's ok doll"
Y/n: "Can i ask you something?"
Bucky: "Sure"
Y/n: "Do you remember who you are?"
Bucky: "All I remember is my name."
Y/n: "I can help you remember everything."
Bucky: "Really?"
Y/n: "Yeah, but first I need something to eat cause I'm starving."
Bucky: "Good because I made breakfast." *you smile

He helps you get up and you fall but he catches you and y'all look at each other. You then move so he helps you to the table.

Bucky: "I hope you like omelettes."
Y/n: "I love them."

He gets a plate and serves you an omelette and it wasn't the best looking but it's the thought that counts right? He stares at you when your eating.

Y/n: "Why are you staring at me?"
Bucky: "Your just very beautiful."
Y/n: "Thank you" (You look nervously down at your plate)
Bucky: "Sorry if Im making you uncomfortable."
Y/n: "It's ok"

He takes your plate once your finished and cleans up he then helps you get up to the bed you were in.

Y/n: "I kinda want to take a shower."
Bucky: "Yeah, sure but will you be ok?"
Y/n: "Yeah i just need you to help me get there" *chuckles
Bucky: "Sure thing"

He puts his arm around you and helps you get to the bathroom he then puts some options of clothes. He leaves and shuts the bathroom door. And it seemed like he just ran to the store and bought whatever he thought you would like. You find it really cute. But how did he know what size your...

Y/n: "Thanks Bucky!"
Bucky: "Your welcome, if you need me I'm right out the door."
Y/n: "Ok"

You turn on the water and get in the shower. You get all cleaned up. It felt so nice to have warm water rinse through your hair and body. It felt so relaxing. Your finally done and you wrap yourself in your towel and wash your face and brush your teeth. You dry your hair with the towel. You put on this

You had trouble getting the clothes on but you made it now you had to make it out the door

You had trouble getting the clothes on but you made it now you had to make it out the door. You open the door and you trip and Bucky grabs you and makes sure you don't get hit.

Y/n: "Thanks"
Bucky: "I see you wore what I got you."
Y/n: "Yeah at least you tried your best right?"
Bucky: "Yeah I just took things that looked comfortable."
Y/n: "So do you want to start remembering."
Bucky: "Yes."
Y/n: "Do you have a notebook."
Bucky: "Why would I need a notebook."
Y/n: "Incase Hydra gets you and wipes your memory again."
Bucky: "Your right"

He gets up and looks for a pen and a notebook and comes back to you and gives it to you. You then get on the bed and lay on your stomach. He grabs a chair and sits in front of the bed. You then start telling him everything one by one. While you told him everything you knew about him, he brings you snacks and drinks for the next full week. You then end up falling asleep against each other. (The Next Morning) You wake up and see Bucky next to you. You then see the T.V left on and its the news and they are talking about you. How you went missing and they're looking for you. Bucky then comes behind you.

Bucky: "You should go back."
Y/n: "What?"
Bucky: "They need you."
Y/n: "But what about you?"
Bucky: "I'll be just fine, remember we wrote in a whole notebook so I'll be ok."
Y/n: "You sure?"
Bucky: "I'm sure, just don't let them know that I'm headed somewhere else. I promise I'll be ok but right now you have to go."
Y/n: "I'll see you again though right?"
Bucky: "I'll make sure of it. Take care doll. Thanks for helping me remember."
Y/n: "Your welcome."

You see him pack a few things as you leave. You put your hood on and go through a tunnel where it will lead you near Steve. As you walk you start to realize that your grandmother died without knowing Bucky was still alive. Now you know why your grandmother loved Bucky so much because he was very nice and kind, caring and everything every girl wants. You then see the way out and you see the store that's beside the hotel you and Steve stay in. You walk in the hotel. You knock on his door and you hear the door creaking, you see Steve opening the door. He comes right to you and hugs you like never before.

Steve: "Your ok."
Y/n: "Yeah I'm ok, why shouldn't I be."
Steve: "Come in"

You walk in and everything is just the same way as before. You and Steve sit on the couch as he looks at you.

Steve: "Where were you, I've been looking for you everywhere."
Y/n: "I was with Bucky."
Steve: "Bucky!?"
Y/n: "Yeah he said I was sleeping for 2 weeks. He also changed the patches on my rib from the bullet."
Steve: "But it's been 3 weeks not 2 weeks since you were gone."
Y/n: "I spent my last week trying to get him to remember everything."
Steve: "I have something for you." (He gets up and grabs a box and hand it to you.) "Here you go"
Y/n: "What is it?"
Steve: "Just open it."

You open it up and you see your mother's necklace that you thought you lost from the fall you had.

Y/n: "Omg! Thank you so much! I thought I lost it. Where was it?"
Steve: "When we sent boats to search for your body incase it had washed away, i found your necklace near the rocks you fell on."
Y/n: "Well thank you."
Steve: "No problem, Im just glad to have you back kid."
Y/n: "Me too"

After a few hours of talking to Steve, Sam and Nat come in and y'all go and get some take out food to eat just like he promised you then start to bond with everyone. After that Nat had to go on her missions. Sam and Steve train you. Sam teaches you how to aim and shoot. Steve teaches you fighting skills. He was in shock when you were able to lift really heavy things. You only told him about Hydra giving you the serum. You didn't really tell him how they treated you and Bucky because you didn't want him to worry or get in a bad mood. (Two months later) Steve gets a call from Tony saying they need y'all in a mission.

Steve: "You ready"
Y/n: "It's been a while so I might be rusty."
Steve: "You'll do great kid, you always do."