Loki's POV about Y/N

When I first saw her in the jet with the soldier and the man of iron I felt something strange. I don't know hat it was but it felt like this slight connection. When she came to talk to me when I was locked up in the glass box she understood what I felt in the inside but I couldn't let her get to me and destroy my marvelous plan. I showed her terrible past but I didn't want to hurt her but I couldn't let her get to the best of me. Thor told me she was coming to Asgard with us and I was very delighted and concerned for her safety. I didn't tell or show my emotions to Thor. I acted like I didn't care like I always do but I did care for Y/N. Asgard can be very dangerous for Y/N. I know mother would love her. I want to thank her because she is the only girl that understood me but I cut her off. She probably hates me because of all the pain and destruction I've caused. She is the only girl that I have felt a connection with, I shouldn't have a connection with her she is a hero and I'm just a bad guy from Asgard. I know Odin and mother would approve of her she is a fighter which Odin wants me and Thor to have and she is wonderful like mother wants me to have. Mother told me she knows who will be our soulmates for me and Thor, but she decided not to tell me and Thor. I can't show these emotions to anyone it will make me weaker and and everyone will know my weakness...Y/N.