Chapter 23

Back To Y/n
You see Rumlow enter the room and behind him is Bucky. You knew he looked familiar. Why would he do this. You knew something was wrong but it wasn't him. Everything seems to be silent from the shock your in. Bucky was alive. They sat him down on a machine. He doesn't seem like the man you grandmother described. He looked scared, confused, out of place.

Bucky: "The man on the Bridge...Who was he?"
Pierce: "You met him earlier this week on another assignment.
Bucky: "I knew him."
Pierce: "Your work has been a gift to mankind. You shaped the century, and I need you to do it one more time. Society is at a tipping point between order and chaos. Tomorrow morning we're gonna give it a push. But, if you don't do your part, I can't do mine, and HYDRA can't give the world the freedom it deserves."
Bucky: "But I knew him."

You then realize they were talking about Steve and you had to help him.

Y/n: "You do Bucky! He's your best friend since childhood. He got his ass beat several times and you always had to come to his rescue. You fell off a train on a mission with Steve to get the Red Skull. Everyone thought you were gone. Remember Charmaine (your grandmother) the love of your life."
Bucky: "Charmaine?"
Y/n: "Yeah remember you use to take her dancing cause you loved her smile and laugh. Even though you didn't really know how to dance you still took her because you loved her."
Bucky: "I remember her...she was everything."
Y/n: "She was"
Pierce: "Prep him"
Scientist #1: "He's been out of cryo-freeze too long."
Pierce: "Then wipe him and start over."
Y/n: "No!"

Bucky looks at you seeking for help but you tried to but the chains are to heavy and you see him look concerned. They strap him in this machine and place some teeth shield in his mouth as they begin the process of wiping his brain with Bucky screaming in pain. You couldn't do nothing but sit and watch him. Tears rolled down your cheek. Rumlow comes towards you and squats down to tell you something.

Rumlow: "This was your fault everything would have been fine if you hadn't told him his past."
Y/n: "I had to..."

They then take Bucky somewhere else and he looks at you as he walks out the door. Pierce turns around to face you.

Pierce: "Since you wanna try and ruin my plan I have a little surprise for you."

He moves aside from the door and there you see a man walk in and you instantly recognize him. Your face in shock you could barely speak. The only word that came out your mouth was...

Y/n: "Dad?"
Dad: "It's me."
Y/n: "Wait....your working with Hydra now?"
Dad: "You could say that."
Y/n: "Why?"
Dad: "The day i left was the day I told your mother about Bucky and how he was our experiment and it worked. I wanted to give you the super soldier serum once you turned 15. Your mother got in the way and forbidden me to do so. I left and we made plan unfortunately your mother had to be killed."
Y/n: "What about my brother?"
Dad: "He helped you get stronger."
Y/n: "Stronger!?"
Dad: "Your more stronger than ever aren't you?"
Y/n: "Yeah because I have to fight for my safety because of you. And you did this intentionally?"
Dad: "I had to do it. You can be as strong as Bucky and help him with the missions."
Y/n: "What if I don't want to? Are you gonna erase my memory too?"
Dad: "I'm sorry y/n."
Y/n: "Why are you doing this? This doesn't make sense. I thought you loved my mother and my brother. Our family but you took it away because you wanted to inject me with a stupid soldier serum what the actual fuck is wrong with you!?"
Dad: "Y/n I need you to calm down."
Y/n: "CALM DOWN?, it took me forever to stop struggling with the loss of my mother and brother and I'm still trying hard to forget about it but then you come along and it turns out it was all your fault! If you wanted to give someone the super soldier serum why did you have to pick me?"
Dad: "Because ever since you were born I knew you'd be the one, don't you get how lucky you are. You have proven to me that you are the strongest. And that's exactly what I need...*GUNSHOTS
Y/n: "DAD!"

As he lays breathing heavily you see Pierce with a big grin on his face. You try to pull the chains but you can only get so far. You stare at him crying.

Dad: "I'm..sorry..I.j..just wanted what was.. best..for you."
Y/n: "Dad?....DAD!?" *crying "Why would you do that?"
Pierce: "Someone needs to teach you a lesson and he told me to do it to make your mentality stronger before we give you the super soldier serum. I just thought it would be a lot nicer to kill him earlier to make you suffer." *he smiles

Rumlow grabs the chains your and pulls you close to him. He then grabs your face towards him and tells you...

Rumlow: "I suggest next time keep your mouth shut."
Y/n: "Why should everything is already falling apart."

He lets go of your face and pushes you to the ground. He then pulls your chains towards the machine and you try to fight it but Rumlow is stronger than you but you keep pulling the opposite direction.

Y/n: "Let go of me!!"
Pierce: "Rumlow... let go of her for a second."

You fall to the ground on your knees from being tired from the chains and seeing your dad's body laying in his own puddle of blood. Pierce looks at you and walks towards you and your getting scared because they know your not strong enough. You look down so you wouldn't make eye contact with him. He then...

Pierce: "Look at me y/n."
Y/n: "No"
Pierce: "I'm gonna tell you again...Look at me."
Y/n: "And I'll tell you again...No."

He then squats down and hits you really hard. He gets an electric rod and places it on your left rib you land on your right side. You yell and grunt from the pain.

Pierce: "Now look at me."

You look at him with your teary eyes. You keep it together.

Pierce: "Get up."

You get up struggling from the painful chains which left marks on your wrist and you two look at each other.

Pierce: "Rumlow, escort her to the machine."
Rumlow: "As you wish."

Rumlow grabs your wrist and takes you to the machine. He sits you down and straps you in, puts a shield on your teeth. He then backs up and lets the scientists get the memory wiper ready. The scientists look at Pierce to comply. Pierce nods and they pull the machine handle. You yell and and start to lose memory by memory. You grunt, yell, scream but it didn't help the pain go away. They finally stopped the machine. Rumlow pulls you out and you fall on him. He then escorts you along with a few other agents to a cell. There's a bed and you lay there and close your eyes in pain everywhere.