Chapter 44

Peter grabs your hand and lead toward the outside gate of the school he takes you behind a building and changed into his Spider-Man suit. You saw his abs and were in gazed. You then look away when he finished.

Peter: "You ready?"
Y/n: "For whA-

He picks you up and hold you and starts swinging from building to building taking you up til the top of the tallest building there. He puts you down as your hair was all in your face.

Y/n: "Next time, warn me?"
Peter: "Sure"

You fix your hair as Peter goes and takes out a picnic basket that was up in the roof.

Y/n: "Did you just bring a picnic basket?"
Peter: "Yeah...you don't like it do you?"
Y/n: "No, i love it. It's cute"

He puts a blanket underneath y'all and makes sure no one see's him and takes off his suit back into his school clothes. You two talk and eat but end up falling asleep on each other. After a few hours past you two wake up and Peter freaks out.

Peter: "Omg Aunt May is going to kill me"
Y/n: "No she won't I'll come with you and tell her we were just studying."
Peter: "Are you sure? What about Mr.Stark"
Y/n: "Im sure he'll be fine."

Peter puts on the suit and swing you outside where he lives and crawls into his room and you go through the front door. Aunt May opens the door-

Aunt May: "Hey there"
Y/n: "Hey, I just came back to say that me and Peter were studying and didn't realize how late it was."
Aunt May: "It's ok, would you like to see him?"
Y/n: "Sure"
Aunt May: "He's in his room"
Y/n: "Ok Thanks"

You walk into his room and see Peter and Ned shocked.

Ned: "Does she know?"
Peter: "Yeah, she's kinda of a hero too"
Ned: "Woah"
Y/n: "Did you tell him"
Peter: "No he was in my room the whole time"
Y/n: "Oh my god"
Ned: "So what's your superhero name."
Y/n: "I don't quite have one."
Ned: "Then-
Peter: "She's the mystery girl that's always with Captain America"
Ned: "Your his da-daughter?"
Y/n: "Yeah, basically"
Ned: "How do you keep your identity secret without some type of mask?"
Y/n: "Well, there's this type of organization that covers up all my tracks and they only show you what I look from behind so that my face doesn't show and , I kinda have a chip that I place on my neck to cover up my identity when necessary so incase I need to act quick I use the chip device."
Ned: "That's so cool"
Y/n: "It might sound and look cool but it doesn't feel cool."
Peter: "Ok we'll talk about tomorrow at school."
Ned: "Peter! Your going out with Captain America's daughter"
Peter: "I know"
[Ned leaves and it's just you and Peter.]
Y/n: "Well i need to go before Mr.Stark starts looking for me."
[you kiss Peter and leave and say bye to May]

You get to Tony's house as fast as you can and try to get up through the window without anyone noticing but, you forgot that there are a lot of security alarms and you accidentally step on one and the alarms go off and you fall down. Security comes outside to see who it was and you see Happy and he looks annoyed.

Y/n: "Umm...surprise"
Happy: "Get up"
Y/n: "Why are you so stubborn?"
Happy: "Why don't you behave?"
Y/n: "Cause...I really don't know."
Happy: "Let's get you inside before Stark gets mad."
Tony: "Why should I be mad"
Happy: "Damn it"
Y/n: "Sorry Mr.Stark"
Tony: "Come on kid let's get you inside"
Y/n: "So your not mad at me"
Tony: "Oh tomorrow when you wake up for school your cleaning the mess you made"
Y/n: "Ugh"
Tony: "Now go to bed you have school tomorrow"
Y/n: "Ok"

You go to your room change into some pjs and go to sleep.

Dream:
Loki: "Y/n?"
Y/n: "Loki?"
Loki: "It is I Loki."
Y/n: "How are you here. This must be my dream."
Loki: "Because of the mind stone I am able to contact you through your dreams."
Y/n: "So your alive."
Loki: "Of course I am."
Y/n: "Then how come Thor said you died."
Loki: ...
Y/n: "Illusions, should've known"
Loki: "Miss me?"
Y/n: "What are you doing here?"
Loki: "I came to tell you that I'm not dead"
Y/n: "Loki wait don't leave"

You wake up, wash your face, go outside and clean all of the mess from last night, and you try to forget the dream you had. You then go back inside take a quick shower and eat some breakfast. You get in the car with Happy and go to school. As you get there you see Peter waiting for you outside school. You get out and hug him and go inside.

Peter: "So did you get-
Y/n: "Caught?  Yes most definitely"
Peter: "Sorry"
Y/n: "Don't worry, well let's head to class and you don't have to wait for me every period me and Mj can walk together"
Peter: "Are you sure you don't want me to wait for you, it's not a problem"
Y/n: "Maybe after lunch, if your ok with that."
Peter: "Yeah-sure"

You leave and head to first period and everything goes well and after all four classes it's finally lunch time. You go to find Peter and Ned but, you see him at the lunch table but he seems distracted by Liz. You've heard of her and she seems cool but a bit rude to you. You can tell Peter likes her but you decide to not make a whole seen and act like you didn't see a thing.

Y/n: "Hey Peter"
Peter: "Uh-hey"
Y/n: "I bet he's been asking you all day about you know"
Peter: "Yep and he never stops"
Y/n: "I don't blame him"
Ned: "I'm sorry it's just super cool."
Y/n: "Don't worry"
Ned: "Can I ask you a few questions"
Y/n: "Write it on a list and I'll answer the questions when I can"
Ned: "Ok"
[he takes out a pencil and a notebook and starts writing]
Y/n: "You know you could've done that later and-
Ned: "Yeah but I got so many and I don't wanna forget any of my questions"
Y/n: "Ok but make sure to give it to me at the end of the last period"
Ned: "Ok"
Y/n: "Hey Peter, can we talk after school's over?"
Peter: "Sure"

Lunch finishes up and you leave to your class with Peter. As soon as last period comes you see Peter staring at Liz again. Ned then comes walking towards you and gives you an envelope, you assume it's the questions he wanted to ask you and about the avengers.

Y/n: "Thanks Ned"
Ned: "No, thank you, your the one answering my questions"
[Ned notices you seeing Peter looking at Liz]
Ned: "Peter! Y/n's here!"
[Peter comes towards you and Ned]
Peter: "Hey y/n"
Y/n: "Hey"

You two have class and right when class is over Peter come towards you

Peter: "You wanted to talk?"
Y/n: "Yeah, so I see the way you look at Liz and I know you like her."
Peter: "No I don't"
Y/n: "Peter don't lie to me, you literally looked at her at lunch and gym class and you don't look at me that way"
Peter: "I'm sorry"
Y/n; "Don't be, we can't control our feelings so I'm leaving and I'm going to find my dad and stay undercover with him, Nat, and Sam."
Peter: "No you can't leave, if it's about Liz then I won't let her get in the way"
Y/n: "I just don't think I belong in this society, I belong with my dad not here, and you should give you and Liz a chance"
Peter: "I-I'm so sorry"
Y/n: "It's ok I just need a long break, and plus I need time to answer Ned's questions"
Peter: "What about Mr.Stark?"
Y/n: "I'll know what to do, I'll miss you Spider-boy"
Peter: "I'll miss you too"
[you hug Peter and leave]