Chapter 5

Natasha: Aren't you going dow there?
Y/N: You really think I'm going down there to fight a 6'6 foot man who comes flying out of the sky, shot lightning with a hammer, no thank you I'm gonna sit this one out.
Natasha: *Laughs*

You sit and wait for Mr.Rogers and Mr.Stark to get back with Loki. You see a beam of light shake the ground and tilt the Jet a bit to the side.

Steve (on an earpiece): Ma'am we've got Loki

Nat steers the jet to the ground, the back door opens as you see Loki and the 6'6 foot man again with Mr.Rogers and Mr.Stark.

Tony:Thor this is Y/N, Y/N this is Thor
Y/N: Nice to meet you Thor, your not gonna hit me with your hammer are you?
Thor *laughs Of course not, and nice to meet you too lady Y/N
Y/N: *chuckles

You see Loki roll his eyes as you and Thor greet each other. The jet makes a stop. The doors open and see dozens of Shield police escort Loki who is in handcuffs, smiling. You go with the others as they put Loki in a glass cell. You watch the monitor with the others. You see Loki looking at Banner on camera.

Loki: The mindless beast makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that calls you to call upon such lost creatures to defend you?
Nick: How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun.
You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.
Loki: Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is.
Nick (smiling): Well you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something.

Nick walks away while Loki looks back at the camera smirking. You and Mr.Rogers watch the monitor until it goes black. Thor doesn't even look, just heard, and seemed upset.

Banner: He really grows on you doesn't he?
Steve: Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor what's his play?
Thor: He has an army called the Chitauri, they're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him earth. In return suspect for the Tesseract.
Steve: An army? From outer space?
Y/N: So, he's building another portal?
Banner: Exactly, that's why he needs Erik Selvig for.
Thor: Selvig?
Banner: He's an astrophysicist
Thor: He's a friend
Natasha: Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours.
Banner: I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guys brain is full of cats, you could smell crazy on him.
Thor: Have Carr how you speak Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother
Natasha: He killed eighty people in two days
Thor: He's adopted
Y/N: *chuckles

They all keep talking as you look at the monitor and see Loki, you take a good look at him and see he is angry, upset, and heartbroken but does this for revenge. You see Mr.Stark and Mr. Banner go to the lab and Mr. Rogers follows them. You go back to the monitor room you see Nat trying to get Loki to tell her his next move. Mr. Rogers walks in.

Steve: Hey kiddo, what you doing in here?
Y/N: Just monitoring
Steve: Are you prepared for what is gonna happen next?
Y/N: Never was
Steve: It's ok to not be prepared you did only train with me one day but you did really great, your a fast learner. You'll do great
Y/N: I don't know about great but a slight ok will do
Steve: You know your a strong girl right?
Y/N: I guess you can all it that way
Steve: Don't be so hard on yourself, your mother wanted you to be an agent for a reason, your not doubting her are you?
Y/N:No
Natasha (on earpiece): Loki mean to unleash Hulk. Keep Banner in the lab, I'm on my way. Send Thor as well.
Steve: I have to go

You check the monitor and see Loki freeze as Nat found out his plan. You wanted to see him in person since everyone was out of sight. Somehow you managed to get past security.

Y/N: Loki, right?
Loki: Right
Y/N: Why are you doing this, you know you don't have to do this.
Loki: Well of course I know but, earth shall need a leader
Y/N: Not by you
Loki: Your one bold girl
Y/N: It's my job
Loki: You don't belong here and your only here because you guilty of what happened with your mother and brother.
Y/N: Your right, but it doesn't mean I can't help out and I'm not scared of you
Loki: I Know you aren't
Y/N: I know you don't really want to do this Loki.
Loki: ohhh but I do really want to do this (flirty way), come closer Y/N

You get closer as you see him putting his hand on the glass wanting you to do the same

Loki: Don't be shy darling
Y/N: I'm not I just don't trust you

You get closer and put your hand on top of the glass where his was and you suddenly feel this rapid feeling and leading to images from your brother and mother dying telling you "you'll never make it, it's your fault, you killed us Y/N." You snap back and fall on your ass looking in shock towards Loki.