Chapter 47

Odin: "Come and sit with me. I don't have much time."
[Odin looks weak and out of breath]
Thor: "I know we failed you father, but we can make this right."
Odin: "I failed you"
Odin: "It's upon us...Ragnarok."
Thor: "No, I've stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur"
Odin: " No. It has already begun. She's coming. My life was all that held her back, but my time has come. I cannot keep her away any longer"
Thor: "Father, who are you talking about?"
Odin: "The Goddess of Death...Hela. My first born."
[Odin faces Thor]
Odin: "Your sister"
[you, Loki and Thor look in shock.]
Thor: "...what?"
Odin: "Her violent appetites grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away. She draws her strength from Asgard...and once she gets there, her powers will be limitless."
Thor: "Wherever she is, we can stop her together."
[Odin grabs Thor's hand]
Odin: "No we won't. I'm on a different path now. This you must face alone"

Back to Steve
Steve, Nat, and Sam come back from their business and they open the door but, they don't see y/n.

Steve: "Y/n!"
Sam: "She's not here"
[Nat spots a letter on the dinning table]
Nat: "Steve?"
Steve: "Yeah?"
Nat: "I think she left a note."
[Steve comes and opens the note]

Y/n's note
I'm sorry i left in such short notice. I'm heading to Asgard with Thor. I'm just going to visit but I'll be right back I promise. Don't worry about me, I can handle anything. Tell Sam and Nat I'll miss them. Love you dad
-Y/n

Steve: "She went to Asgard"
Sam: "Asgard, Thor's home?"
Nat: "Yep, i don't blame her, she's young she should be able to go out."
Steve: "But, with my permission"
Nat: "Stop being such a mood killer. I'm sure she can handle herself"
Sam: "She's right, have you seen the girl fight?"
Nat: "and she has Thor."

Back to Y/n
Odin: "Come here y/n, I'd like to talk to you."
[you walk towards them Im confusion. What could he possibly want to say to you]
Odin: "I know I haven't met you for that long, but you are one of the most incredible people I know. You helped Asgard with Thor and helped him on earth. You even managed to talk and forgive Loki even after what he did. You were mighty ever since the beginning. Heimdall has kept eye on you since you were a baby."
Y/n: "You've watched me since I was a baby?"
Odin: "Yes, dear, I know all of this doesn't make sense right now but I promise you will become something you never knew you could become."
Y/n: "You know my future?"
Odin: "Indeed, Frigga has told me and she loved you. She knew you wouldn't read her letter until you thought it was the right time."
Y/n: "Could you tell me what will happen to me in the future?"
Odin: "That's for you to find out, take care of Loki for me."
[you and Loki look at each other]
Odin: "Don't worry you two will figure out"
Odin: "I'm sorry Loki, my son for the way I treated you. Do you accept my apology?"
Loki: "Yes father"
Odin: "Y/n, don't be so hard on yourself I know it's hard, but it's ok to let go"
Y/n: "I'll try my best"
Odin: "I love you my sons"
Odin: "Remember this place. Home"
[Odin disappears in dust]

The sky starts to darken and the wind picks up making a thunder sound. Thor turns towards Loki with rage in his eyes. Loki steps back.

Loki: "Brother"
Thor: "This was your doing"
Y/n: "Thor, don't"

There's loud noise and and a black portal opens behind y'all. Thor slams his umbrella transforming into his armor and Loki changes into his.

Y/n: "Wait! Y'all brought suits I-
Y/n: "The disrespect"

Hela comes out from the portal and observes for a bit.

Hela: "So he's gone?"
Hela: "That's a shame, I would've liked to see that"
Thor: "You must be Hela. I'm Thor, son of Odin"
Hela: "Really, you don't look like him"
Loki: "Perhaps we can reach an arrangement"
Hela: "You sound like him"
Y/n: "Or you can leave"
Hela: "You must be?"
Y/n: "I'm y/n"
Hela: "Your the girl from earth everyone adores and talks about, why don't you come here and let me show you something."
[you walk forward but Loki and Thor stand in front of you]
Y/n: "It's ok I can take care of myself"
[they get out the way and you walk towards Hela]
Hela: "Hey, dear"
Y/n: "What do you want?"
Hela: "I don't want anything, I just want to see something."
[she take your hand and starts making a circle]
Hela: "I knew it"
Y/n: "Knew What?"
Hela: "You have powers within you waiting to be released, I'm going to give you two options."
Y/n: "Which are?"
Hela: "You work with me and take over Asgard together or I kill you."
Y/n: "Im not going to work with you"
Hela: "Well then, I shall proceed"

She grabs her dagger and tries to stab you but Thor throws his hammer and Loki grabs your wrist and pulls you towards him. Hela breaks Thor's hammer and all of you are in shock.

Thor: "It's not possible"
Hela: "Darling you have no idea what's possible"
Y/n: "I should've stayed home"
[Loki panics]
Loki: "Bring us back!"
Thor: "No!"

Hela gets closer but the bifrost comes and takes y'all. Loki grabs you as the Bifrost picks y'all up but, Hela catches up and tries to get you but Loki pushes you upwards and tries to stab and fight Hela. You go and fight Hela and she struggles to kill you but she throws you and Loki out the Bifrost. Loki holds you and places his hand on your head to keep you safe as y'all fall on the ground. You two grunt as you hit the floor. You and Loki get up and observe the place where you two are.