Chapter 49

Loki: "You look quite ravishing"
Y/n: "Shut up Loki"
Loki: "Come on we have breakfast with the Grand Master"
Y/n: "I still can't believe he has a dress code, what is this prep school or something? How come you get to wear your suit?"
Loki: "Well you did fight most of his guards"
Y/n: "Damn it"

You and Loki go and sit with the Grand Master and have a seat next to his. This is the first time where the Grand Master has ever had a fully conversation with you.

Grand Master: "You look good dear"
Y/n: "I don't feel good though"
Grand Master: "You'll get use to it"
Grand Master: "So are y'all two married, friends, siblings I don't judge...actually I take that back I very much do judge."
Loki: "We're married"
Y/n: "Excuse me but we are-
[he places his hand on your thigh]
Y/n: "DEfInItely mArrIed"
[you kick his leg under the table and he takes his hand off your thigh]
Grand Master: "Ok..so where are you two from"
Loki: "Well...
Grand Master: "Actually I don't care" *laughs

You and the Grand Master have a good conversation. After breakfast you went to your room while Loki went with the Grand Master. A couple of hours have past while you sit and just read about Sakaar. A woman comes into your room.

Xiomara: "Hey there you must be y/n, right?"
Y/n: "That depends, who are you"
Xiomara: "The name is Xiomara. I'm here to get you ready for the big event."
Y/n: "What big event?"
Xiomara: "Some "Lord of Thunder" is fighting the Grand Master's champion"
Y/n: "Was his name Thor!?"
Xiomara: "Yes how did you know?"
Y/n: "He's a friend of mine"
Xiomara: "Well then I hope he is prepared"
Y/n: "He is, he's one of the strongest people I know"
Xiomara: "So I'll be dressing you the same colors as his suit to match your husband, what's his name again? I keep forgetting"
Y/n: "Loki"
Xiomara: "Yes, I thought so"

After she pick out a beautiful green dress, does your hair, and does your makeup she finally lets you see how the final results look like-

Y/n: "Wow, you did a fantastic job Xiomara"Xiomara: "Thanks"Xiomara: "Well, we should get going before the Grand Master wonders where we are"Y/n: "Ok"

Xiomara: "Thanks"
Xiomara: "Well, we should get going before the Grand Master wonders where we are"
Y/n: "Ok"

You go and Xiomara helps you up the stairs and you see Loki. He doesn't see you since he's talking to the Grand Master. He turns around and finally see's you.

Loki: "Wow, you look beautiful y/n"
Y/n: "Thanks"
[you two look into each other's eyes]
Grand Master: "Ok love birds let's sit and enjoy the fight"
[you see Thor come out]
Y/n *whispers: "Thor"
[a loud noise happens then the Hulk comes crashing in]
Thor: "YES!"
Loki: "I have to get off this planet"
[he grabs your hand and tries to exit]
Grand Master: "Hey, hey, hey, where are you two going?"
[he takes y'all back to y'all's seat]
Thor: "Hey! We know each other. He's a friend from work. (to Hulk:) Where have you been? Everybody thought you were dead. So much has happened since I last saw you. I lost my hammer. Like, yesterday, so that's still pretty fresh. Loki! Loki's alive. Can you believe it? He's up there. (waves to you and Loki:) Loki! Y/n! Look who it is!"
Y/n: "Loki can you help me to the bathroom"
Loki: "Sure thing"
[you hold his hand and walk down the stairs to the bathroom]
Y/n: "We need to help Thor out of here as well as Bruce and save Asgard"
Loki: "Maybe we should consider thinking it through first"
Y/n: "Fine, then I'll just do it myself I promised your father that I will help Thor protect Asgard"
[he grabs your wrist right when your about to leave]
Loki: "I can't let you do that"
Y/n: "Let go of me"
Loki: "Not until we have an agreement"
Guard: "What is going on here?"
Loki: "We were actually heading back to the show"
Y/n: "I was actually going back to my room to get some rest I'm not feeling so well"
[the guard takes Loki and he turns his head and you smirk at him and leave]

You go to the gear room and see all these suits you pick the first one that caught your eye and head to your room and get changed.

You then see a rectangular box and see a folded peace of paper on it.

The Note
To my lovely wife, I hope you love my gift dear.
-Your husband Loki

You open the box and see a beautiful dagger.

You slip it into your shoe for emergencies

You slip it into your shoe for emergencies. You then try to find Thor but you hear the announcements go off and hear that Thor had escaped as well as Bruce.

Y/n *whispers: "Shit"