Chapter 52

To the Guardians of The Galaxy
Mantis: "What happened?"
Rocket: "Looks like we're not getting paid"

Thor and you land on they're ship's windows as Thor still had you tugged in his arms frozen left with no oxygen somehow you and him were still alive. The guardians take you and Thor in and set y'all on separate tables.

Peter Q.: "How the hell are they both still alive"
[Mantis reads Thor's emotions]
Mantis: "He is anxious, angry. He feel tremendous loss and guilt."
Gamora: "Could you do her too"
[Mantis reads your emotions]
Mantis: "She also feels tremendous loss and guilt, sad, and miserable"
Peter Q: "Wake them up"
[Mantis places her hands on both you and Thor's head.]
Mantis: "Wake"

You and Thor gasp for air and he grabs your hand and pulls you behind him.

Thor: "Who the hell are you guys"
Rocket: "The guardians of the galaxy"
Peter: "What happened"
Y/n: "Thanos, he took the space stone from us"
Gamora: "Thanos?"
Y/n: "yeah"
[You feel a little out of breath]
Rocket: "She looks sick"
[Thor looks at you and sits you down beside him]
Peter: "Is she gonna be ok"
Y/n: "Yeah I'll be fine"
Gamora: "Mantis, make her some soup"

You rest as Mantis makes your soup and then she gives it to you, it's not the same without Sam, Steve, and Nat making it for you but it shall do.

Y/n: "Thanks, Mantis"
Gamora: "The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal: To bring balance to the Universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre...."
Drax: "Including my own"
Gamora: "If he gets all six Infinity Stones, he can do it with the snap of his fingers, like this."
[She snaps her fingers.]
Thor: "You seem to know a great deal about Thanos."
Drax: "Gamora... is the daughter of Thanos."
Y/n: "What?"
Thor: "Your father killed my brother."
[Thor stands and strides towards Gamora aggressively.]
Peter Q: "Oh, boy. Stepfather. Technically, she hates him as much as you do."
[Thor softens a bit.]
Thor: "Families can be tough. [He claps a hand on Gamora's shoulder] Before my father died, he told me I had a half-sister... that he imprisoned in Hel. Then she returned home, and stabbed me in the eye, so... I had to kill her. It's life, isn't it, I guess. Goes round and round and... I feel your pain."

Peter glares at Thor's hand on Gamora's shoulder, on the verge of full snarl, and moves around her to push between her and Thor.

Peter Q: "And I feel your pain, as well. I mean it's not a competition, but I've been through a lot. My father killed my mother, then I had to kill my father. And that was hard. Probably even harder than having to kill a sister. Plus, I, came out of it with both of my eyes--"

Thor: [Not paying attention as he stares at his soup spoon] "I need a hammer, not a spoon.... (He attempts to fiddle with machinery) How do I open this thing? Is there some sort of a four-digit code maybe... maybe a birth date or something...."
Y/n: "How are you gonna get another weapon like that?"
Peter Q: "What are you doing?"
Thor: "Taking your pod."

Peter Q: [Clears his throat then deepens his voice] "No, you're not! [Mimics Thor's accent] You'll not, be taking our pod today, sir."
Rocket: "Quill. Are you making your voice deeper?"
Peter Q: "No."
Drax: "You are. You're imitating the god-man. It's weird."
Y/n: "Does he always do this?"
Gamora: "Everyday"
Peter Q: "No I don't."
Mantis: [Gasp] "He just did it again!"
Peter Q: "This is my voice!"
Y/n: "Your really mocking the god of thunder"
Thor: [Steps closer to Quill] "Are you mocking me?"
Peter Q: "Are you mocking me?"
Thor: "Stop it. You did it again."
Peter Q: "He's trying to copy me."
Thor: "Would you stop doing that? He's doing it first."
Gamora: "Enough! We need to stop Thanos. Which means we need to find out where he's going next."
Thor: "Knowhere."
Mantis: "He must be going somewhere."
Y/n: "Knowhere?"
Peter Q: [Voice now normal] "No. Knowhere? It's a place. We've been there. It sucks. Excuse me, that's our food. [To Thor as he rummages through their food stores.]"
Thor: "Not anymore."
Gamora: "Thor... why would he go to Knowhere?"
Thor: "Because for years, the Reality Stone has been safely stored, there with a man we call the Collector."
Peter Q: "If it's with the Collector, then it's not safe. Only an idiot would give that man a stone."
Thor: "Or a genius."
Gamora: [To Thor] "How do you know he's not going for one of the other Stones?"
Thor: "There's six stones out there. [Finishes rummaging and steps in front of Gamora] Thanos already has the Power Stone because he stole it last week, when he decimated Xandar. He stole the Space Stone from me when he destroyed my ship and slaughtered half my people. The Time and Mind Stones are safe on Earth. They're with the Avengers."
Peter Q: "The 'Avengers'?"
Y/n: "Earth's Mightiest Heroes."
Mantis: "Like Kevin Bacon?"
Thor: [Pause] "He may be on the team. I don't know. Haven't been there in a while."
Y/n: "He's not on the team"
Thor: "As for the Soul Stone, well, no one's ever seen that. No one even knows where it is. Therefore, Thanos can't get it. Therefore, he's going to Knowhere. Hence, he'll be getting the Reality Stone. You're welcome."
Gamora: "Then we have to go to Knowhere now."
Thor: "Wrong! Where we have to go, is Nivadellir."
Drax: "That's a made up word."
Thor: "All words are made up."
Rocket: "Hold up, Nidavellir is real? [Climbing on to the table] Seriously? I mean, that place is a legend. [Increasingly gleeful] They make the most powerful, horrific weapons to ever torment the Universe. I would very much like to go there, please."
Thor: "The rabbit is correct, and clearly the smartest among you."
Rocket: "Rabbit?"
Thor: "Only Eitri the dwarf king can make me the weapon I need. [To Rocket] I assume you're the captain, sir?"
Rocket: "You're very perceptive."
Thor: "Y/n you'll come with me"
Y/n: "Alright I'll go, but as soon we go there we'll go to Earth"
Thor: "Deal"
Thor: "You seem like a noble leader. Will you join me on my quest to Nidavellir?"
Rocket: "Lemme just ask the captain. Oh, wait a second, it's me! Yeah, I'll go."
Thor: "Wonderful."
Peter Q: "Except for that I'm the captain."
Thor: "Quiet!"
Peter Q: "That's my backpack."
Rocket: "Go sit down."
Peter Q: [To Thor] "Look, this is my ship. And I'm not goin' to... [gropes for "Nidavellir"] Wait, what kind of weapon are we talking about here?"
Thor: "The Thanos killing kind."
Peter Q: "Don't you think that we should all have a weapon like that?"
Thor: "No. You simply lack the strength to wield them. Your bodies will crumble as your minds collapse into the madness."
Rocket: "Is it weird that I wanna do it even more now?"
Thor: "A little bit. Yeah."

Gamora: "If we don't go to Knowhere and Thanos retrieves another stone, he'll be too powerful to stop."
Y/n: "He already is."
Rocket: "I got it figured out. We got two ships, and a large assortment of morons. So me and Groot will go with the pirate-angel and the girl from Earth here, and the morons will go to Knowhere to try and stop Thanos. Cool? Cool."
Thor: "So cool." [Smiles a big grin.]
Y/n; "Sounds about right"
Peter Q: [To Rocket] "For the record... I know that you're only going with him because it's where Thanos isn't."
Rocket: "You know, you shouldn't talk that way to your captain, Quill. [As he enters the pod] Come on, Groot. Put that game down, you'll rot your brain."
Thor: "I bid you farewell and good luck, morons. Bye."
Y/n: "Bye it was cool meeting all of y'all"