Chapter 50

You run into Valkyrie and fall on the floor.

Valkyrie: "Well hello there, y/n"
Y/n: "I know you let Thor go, where is he"
Valkyrie: "I'm not telling you"
Y/n: "We have to help him, Hela is going to kill everyone and take over Asgard"
Valkyrie: "Why should I?"
[you grab her wrist and look through her mind and see she's the only survivor from Hela's last impact. Valkyrie falls to the ground]
Y/n: "Because you can't let that one event get to you. You have to get your ass up and help us. Even if we lose at least you had the guts to try and fight her one last time."
[Valkyrie gets up]
Valkyrie: "He should be close, I'll go get him and you'll stay with your husband Loki"
Y/n: "We're actually not married we just used it to not look suspicious"
Valkyrie: "That makes so much sense"
[You follow her into a secret room where Loki was.]
Valkyrie: "Don't let anyone in, I have the keys to come back in"
Y/n: "Got it"
[she shuts the door and you lock it and you see Loki tied in chains]
Y/n: "Why can't you just help us?"
Loki: "Have you seen her, we will die in the hands of Hela, I just want us to leave but not to Asgard"
[you grab his hand and squat down to face him]
Y/n: "I'm scared too, but we have to because if we don't at least try innocent people will die"
Loki: "I can't lose you"
Y/n: "And I can't lose you again either, but we'll stick together no matter what happens out there"
Loki: "Promise?"
Y/n: "I promise"

Valkyrie, Thor, and Bruce come in. You go and hug Bruce and Thor as Bruce is scared and in shock that Loki is here. Y'all gather around and Loki across from y'all still tied in chains. Thor tells you what to do as well as the rest of y'all. You leave and find Korg  and the rest of the crew stuck here.

Y/n: "I'm y/n, Thor wants his best recruits for war, I'm guessing you know where the ship is as well"
Korg: "Yes nice to meet you pretty lady, follow me"
[you follow him into the room with all of the ships]
Korg: "There she is. Our ticket out of here. Hey, what's this?"
[y'all notice Loki twitching on the ground you two make eye contact and stop the magnetic chip from his neck to make him stop twitching]
Loki: "Thank you"
Korg: "Hey man, we're about to jump on that ginormous spaceship. You wanna come?"
Loki: "You do seem like your in desperate need of leadership"
Korg: "Why thank you"
Y/n: "Ok come on now, let's go, we got places to be"

Everyone gets on the ship Loki and you are the only ones who semi know how to work a ship. You look at each other and he held your hand to comfort you. You then turn on the ship and hall two fly it.

Y/n: "I wonder how Thor is doing, hopefully we're not to late"
Loki: "I'm sure he's fine"

After a few moments of flying the ship y'all finally enter Asgard's atmosphere. Korg takes the wheel and parks it and gets out the ship with Miek. Loki gets ready to make his big entrance. He's so dramatic.

Loki: "Your savior is here!"

Back to Thor
Hela see's you and Loki come with backup and a huge ship and she seems pissed while Thor smiles.

Hela: "That little shit"

Back to Y/n and Loki
Loki: "Did you miss me?, everyone on that ship now"
[you help he kids and the moms on the ship]
Y/n: "Be careful, let's hurry we don't have much time"
Heimdall: "Welcome back, I saw y'all coming"
Loki: "Of course you did"
Loki: "Y/n, I'll fight them off you get them safely on that ship"
Y/n: "Got it"

You hear the loudest sound of Thunder and you look up to see Thor blast Hela with his powers. Thor lands on his feet and fights off Hela's minions. Valkyrie comes in with her beautiful suit and fights as well. Heimdall comes to you.