Chapter 32

As the jet lands you feel anxious you don't know why but you feel it.

Tony: "I have something for you girls."
Wanda: "What exactly"
Tony: "You have your own rooms here for when you start back training again."
Y/n: "Thanks but, that'll take a while to get back on track"
Wanda: "I'm with her."
Steve: "Go inside girls and get cleaned off while me and the crew have a talk."
Y/n: "Sounds good."

You and Wanda go inside to rooms you were assigned which was right next to each other. This was your room-

Y'all both go into y'all's room and take a shower

Y'all both go into y'all's room and take a shower. You seem to get out the quickest because you heard the shower water running from Wanda's room. You put on

You put your hair into a nice high ponytail and lay on your bed

You put your hair into a nice high ponytail and lay on your bed. You then hear a knock at your door.

Y/n: "Come in!"
Wanda: "Sorry if I interrupted you."
Y/n: "It's ok, what do you need?"
Wanda: "I just wanted to talk, I don't really know anyone here except you."
Y/n: "You can sit on the bed."
Wanda: "Thanks"
[she sits down]
Y/n: "So what do you wanna talk about."
Wanda: "You and Pietro"
Y/n: "Oh"
Wanda: "He liked you since day one."
Y/n: "Day one?"
Wanda: "We were there when you went to Mr.Stark and scepter when fighting Hydra."
Y/n: "You were?"
Wanda: "Yeah that's Stark was a little weird because of my powers."
Y/n: "So I got there on time."
Wanda: "Yeah. That's when Pietro saw you."
Y/n: "What did he say?"
Wanda: "He didn't say anything."
Y/n: "Then how did you know that he was into me."
Wanda: "The way he looks at you....and I kind went through his head."
Y/n: "I'm so sorry about Pietro."
Wanda: "Don't worry it's ok. I just wish i could've said one last good bye to him."
Y/n: "Me too"

You and Wanda start talking about when her and Pietro were little and then you told her about your family. You seem to bond a really close friendship with Wanda. She seemed really cool.

Wanda: "We should hang out some time just us two."
Y/n: "Like a girls day?"
Wanda: "Yeah"
Y/n: "Do you want to spend the night in my room and just talk and watch movies since tomorrow we most likely have to train."
Wanda: "Sounds like fun"
Wanda: "I'll pack a few stuff from my room so I don't have to go back and forth, I'll see you in about in an hour."
Y/n: "And I'll be here and getting the snacks ready."

She leaves while you get up and get some snack from the kitchen downstairs. You get there and put drinks in the mini fridge you have in your room. You hear someone come in your room.

Steve: "Y/n, do you have a minute?"
Y/n: "Your already in my room so I guess."
Steve: "Sorry, I just saw the door open...
Y/n: "It's ok, what do you wanna talk about?"
Steve: "I'm sorry for the way I acted when I saw you and Pietro together."
Y/n: "It's ok, you were just being a parent, and there's nothing wrong with that."
Steve: "I just want what's best for you."
Y/n: "I know."
Steve: "We can't go back and I know your hurt so that's why I came to apologize."
Y/n: "Thanks"
Steve: "And I also came to tell you guys that we start training tomorrow."
Y/n: "Knew it"
Steve: "Really?"
Y/n: "It's been almost a year and a half, I think I know how you do your job as a captain."
Steve: "Of course...so are you and Wanda..
Y/n: "Yeah we're cool, we're actually having a girls night tonight."
Steve: "That's why you have many snacks in your room."
Y/n: "And drinks"
Steve: "No alcohol"
Y/n: "No alcohol" *nod
Y/n: "Can we order pizza?"
Steve: "Sure"
Y/n: "Thanks"
Steve: "Well I should get going and leave y'all to it."
*he hugs you for a goodbye
Steve: "And zip your jacket up"
Y/n: "I'm not even showing that much skin."
Steve: ...
Y/n: "Ok"
[You zip your jacket and he leaves.]

You order a pizza and you and Wanda watch a sequel of movies y'all both like (any of your choice). Y'all laughed, cried, and even got mad but other than that it was probably the best girls night you've ever had and the first girls night. You finally have a friend near your age that you can talk to.