Avenger's new Recruit

By Always4Him

Your a young girl who had an unexpectedly event that changed your life forever the Avengers take you in as th... More

Y/N Back Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Loki's POV about Y/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 27

1.3K 46 13
By Always4Him

Everyone is sitting down and having drinks and a good time. You walk down.

Thor: "You look absolutely stunning lady y/n."
Y/n: "Thank you"
Nat: "Come on y/n sit with us."

You sit down besides Nat. They all take out their gifts for you.

Tony: "I suggest you open mine first y/n"
Y/n: "Sure"

You unwrap the wrapper and inside there is a black box you then ope it up and you see a bracelet-

Tony: "It's to help you out on missions when you need a little boost, just activate it and blast."
Y/n: "Thank you"
Tony: "No problem kid"
Bruce: "Am I next up?"
Nat: "Sure"
(You open a box and you see diamond earrings.)

Bruce: "There not just any diamond earrings they have a stored data base you can use, so whenever you need an answer or need to know a location you can just ask the earrings."
Y/n: "Wow that's so cool."
Nat: "My turn"

She hands you a big box and you pick it up and it's super heavy.

Y/n: "Wow what's in here."
Nat: "You'll see."

You open it up and see all your mom's case files and her picture frame from shield and most of her stuff."

Y/n: "Omg Nat thank you so much, how did you get these."
Nat: "That's a story for another day" *smiles
Clint: "Me and Maria kinda worked on your gift together."
Agent Hill: "I hope you like it."

You open the gift bag and there is a brand new suit that looked amazing. It looked comfortable and it was nice.

Y/n: "Thanks"
Rhodey: "Ok so didn't really know what to get you so I got you this."

You open it up and they are some brand new shoes. They kinda match the colors of your suit.

Y/n: "They are the best Rhodey, Thanks"
Thor: "Y/n could you come with me, my present is kinda personal."
Y/n: "Sure"

You follow Thor into a room and you both sit down.

Thor: "Close your eyes."
Y/n: "Ok" *nervously giggles
(You feel something on your wrist like a bracelet it was cold)
Thor: "Ok open"

Y/n: "It's the one from his room"
Thor: "Loki told me before he died to give it to you."
Y/n: "He did?"
Thor: "I didn't give it to you sooner because I knew you were hurt and I didn't want to make it worse."
Y/n: "Thanks Thor" *you hug Thor
Thor: "Anytime lady y/n , let's head back."

You and Thor head to where everyone is and you see Steve holding a rectangle slim box. You thought maybe it could be a shirt or something. I mean it's Steve so it's probably a simple gift.

Steve: "This might get overwhelming y/n so you don't have to accept it. Everything we've been through I just feel like I should do it."
Y/n: "What is it" *nervously laughs
Steve: "Here you go, open it."
Y/n: "Ok"

You slowly open the box and everyone else is staring to see what it was. You open it up and it's a frame with some sort of contract in it. You then begin to read it. You then start to shed tears.

Y/n: "I- I don't know what to say...you want to adopt me like...being my dad."
Steve: "Yes y/n, after all this time you've been like a daughter to me so why not make it official." *you smile

Everyone's face is in shock you've never felt this much love since the day your mother passed away and you never thought you would.

Y/n: *cries "Thank you so much. I appreciate it a lot after everything, this is what I needed. How could I ever thank you." (You hug him)
Steve: "You already have, by accepting this request."
Y/n: "Thank you" *sobbing

Everyone comes in for a hug and congratulate you and Steve (Dad) it was the best thing that has ever happened so far. You finally have someone who truly wants to be there to guide you every step of the way. Everyone there was now your family. After everyone congratulated y'all. Everyone goes and sits on the couch.

Clint: [referring to Thor's hammer] "But, it's a trick!"
Thor: "Oh, no. It's much more than that."
Clint: "Uh, "Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!" Whatever man! It's a trick."
Thor: "Well please, be my guest."
Tony: "Come on."
Clint: "Really?"
Thor: "Yeah!" [Barton gets up]
Rhodey: "Oh this is gonna be beautiful."
Tony: "Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." (the others laugh)
Clint: "You know I've seen this before, right?" (Clint grabs Thor's hammer and can't lift it) (to Thor after he fails to lift the hammer)"I still don't know how you do it."
Tony: "Smell the silent judgment?"
Clint: "Please, Stark, by all means."
(Tony gets up)
Natasha: "Oh, here we go."
Agent Hill: "Okay."
Rhodey: "Uh-oh."
Clint: "Um-hmm"
Tony: "Never one to shrink from an honest challenge."
Clint: "Get after it."
Natasha: "Here we go."
Tony: "It's physics."
Bruce: "Physics!"
(Tony grasps Thor's hammer)
Tony: "Right, so, if I lift it, I...I then rule Asgard?"
Thor: "Yes, of course."
Tony: "I will be re-instituting Prima Nocta. (Stark tries to lift the hammer but fails) I'll be right back."(wearing his armored hand, Tony tries to lift the hammer again and fails wearing their armored hands, Tony and Rhodes both try to lift Thor's hammer)
Rhodey: "Are you even pulling?"
Tony: "Are you on my team?"
Rhodey: "Just represent! Pull!"
Tony: "Alright, let's go!"

They both pull as hard as they can Banner tries to lift the hammer, he roars trying to change to the Hulk but fails, and everyone but Natasha stares at him warily. Natasha grins

Bruce: "Huh?"
[next Steve gets up to try]
Tony: "Let's go, Steve, no pressure."
Rhodey: "Come on, Cap."

Steve starts pulling on the hammer and manages to budge it a little; Thor looks a little alarmed. Steve still fails to lift it; Thor laughs with relief.

Thor: "Nothing."
Tony: "And?"
Bruce: "Widow?"
Natasha: "Oh, no no. That's not a question I need answered. Maybe the birthday girl wants to try."
Y/n: "I'm good" *you chuckle
Tony: "All deference to the man who wouldn't be king, but it's rigged."
Clint: "You bet your ass." *you sarcastically gasp
Agent Hill: "Steve, he said a bad language word."
Steve: [to Stark] "Did you tell everyone about that?" *you laugh
Tony: "The handle's imprinted, right? Like a security code. "Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprints" is, I think, the literal translation?"
Thor: "Yes, well that's, uh, that's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one. [he gets up and lifts his hammer and flips it] You're all not worthy."

There's a chorus of disagreement from the others there's a loud screeching noise, causing everyone to cover their ears. They let their hands down as it fades. Ultron shows up.

Ultron: "Worthy... No... How could you be worthy? You're all killers."
Steve: "Stark?"
Tony: "JARVIS."
Ultron: "I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or...I was a-dream?"
Tony: [tapping his device] "Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit."
Ultron: "There was a terrible noise...and I was tangled in... in...strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."
Steve: "You killed someone?"
Ultron: "Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices, anyways I hate to kill the fun but...Im gonna need the girl, Stark."
Steve whispers to you: "Hide when we need you I'll tell you."
Y/n: "Ok"

You run out of there and lock yourself in a room. You then hear loud noises and sounded like they were fighting.

Clint on earpiece: "Y/n we need you come on."
Y/n; "On it"

You unlock the door and run out the door and as your running you take one heels off and jump on one of the robot looking creature and use the heels to your advantage and snap it's neck. You get down and put your heel on. Thor then smashes Ultron's body with his hammer.

Y/n: "Well...that was unexpected"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.1K 37
Marvel imagines about all your favorite characters! Including: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Scott, T'Challa, Sam, Scott...
72.2K 2K 14
You and your best friend Mari find yourselves stuck in what looks like an alternative universe, the mcu seems to be taking place around you, and whil...
40.1K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
66 0 21
You grew up in the Red Room Academy with Natasha. She saved you and raised you as her own. After joining the avengers, you can't help but begin to tr...