Forever? Who said?

By Arjenn08

More

Prologue
Her
Him
Their Friendship
A day with the Babe
The start of Chaos
Bestfriends with Benefits???
Bestfriends with Benefits II
15 - A night with the Babe:)
The Aftermath
It's POSITIVE
It's POSITIVE II
Protective or Jealous?
The Announcement
The Announcement II
His Jealousy, Her Jealousy
Her fear and pain
Marry Me?
Living Together?
The Ex Girlfriend
Guilt, Fear, Pain and Love
'Asukal Bucket Challenge'
One Happiest Day
The Start of Battle for Forever
The Start of Battle for Forever II
Little Happy Pill
Thirdy
The Start of Forever
Just say I Do
The Feels
ABC Level - up
ABC Level - up II
'LDR'
The Battle for Twokie
Miss you Forever
Forever.....who said?
Then Courtship Begins...
Courtship
Forever Grateful
Another Chance to Forever
Another Chance to Forever II
His Forever Love
Her Forever Love
He Came Back
More than Forever
I Love You Forever
My Forever
Her Surprise
ABC special edition 1
Forever with you
Forever forever (Ending)
Thirkie???

Memories

3.9K 81 23
By Arjenn08

"Babe namiss kita. Lagot ka sakin ngayon."

Kiefer knelt down infront of Mika, who was lying on the sofa. She was still asleep. At first Kiefer was staring at her pretty face. Keenly observing all her facial features then slowly he gently brushed her hair using his fingers. Then gently he started blowing warm air using his own breath into Mika's face as if to teased her.

Mika felt it, but didn't bother to opened her eyes due of too much exhaustion. Instead she just moved her head a bit and made a low groaned, then slightly opened her lips.

After that Kiefer can't control his self anymore. He felt the urged to kiss her. He tilted his head a bit to touched her lips. And the moment their lips collide, Kiefer made an aggressive and demanding kiss into her lips.

Mika felt someone was invading her lips. But didn't bother to stopped the person who's kissing her, instead she responded with the same urgency. For her it was so familiar - the taste, the intensity, the way her lips brushed, nipped and nibbled by the person who's kissing her. She will never ever forget.

But then, a sudden rushed of panic flicks into her mind that made her back to her senses, Mika opened her eyes and got surprised when she finally saw the person who's kissing her.

Sa gulat ni Mika, naitulak nya si Kiefer. Kaya si Manong na nakaluhod, natumba sa sahig.

"Aray Babe! Nikikiss lang kita tapos niblock mo ko." He exclaimed loudly. He was now sitting on the floor, looking in pain.

"Kief? Oh my God!  Your finally awake." She screamed excitedly then knelt down to joined and hugged him tightly.

"Kanina pa ko gising Babe. Sarap ng tulog mo. Bahay lang?" He asked sarcastically.

"Sorry Kief. Are you hurt? Where?" She asked worriedly, touching his cheeks, shoulders arms.

"Babe.. aww.. masakit dito tapos dito." He answered then pointing to his cheeks and chest, pretending that he was still in pain.

Si Mika nataranta naman kya agad agad minassage ung mga parts na masakit kay Manong. Pero the truth nag iinarte lang talaga si Manong.

"Kief san pa masakit?" She asked still gently massaging his chest and back.

"Babe namiss kita." He said then smiled widely to her.

"Namiss din kita." She replied then cupped his both cheeks into her hands.

And while Mika was looking at his eyes, he reached for her nape then gently pulled Mika to him to kiss her once again.

They were still kissing when Pauly and Thirdy came in. Sa gulat ng dalawa, si Thirdy napasigaw habang si Pauly nag sign of the cross na lang. At nang mahimasmasan ang dalawang maharot dun lang naisipang maghiwalay at tumayo mula sahig.

"Hoy Manong gising ka na." Thirdy said loudly and ran to Kiefer and hugged him.

"Paps welcome back." Pauly excitedly said then hugged him also.

"Anu Manong may masakit ba? Masakit ba ulo mo? Anu nararamdaman mo? Tatawagin namin ung doctor mo." Thirdy asked him worriedly.

"Nahh! I'm ok medyo masakit lang balakang ko." He answered shyly then look at Mika, who's now sitting at the sofa quietly.

"Thirds wala naman masakit jan. Kita mo halos 10 days natulog, paggising si Mika agad pinapak." Pauly said then chuckled.

The three guys look at Mika, who is now blushing profusely.

"Pauly kasi eh!" She exclaimed then buried her red face into her palms.

"Hoy wag nyo na kami asarin. Mas malala pa kayo sa amin." He responded.

"Uso kasi mag locked." Thirdy said teasing them again.

"Tama na nga. Tawagin ko na yung doctor ni Kief." She said then stood up and walked fastly to the door.

So yun nga, when Kiefer's doctor came. He checked Kiefer's condition and advised them that Kiefer needs to undergo some rigid tests for further studies and to make sure that theres no complications or bad effects into his cognitive memory and brain. The doctor also informed them that Kiefer needs to stay a couple of more days at the hospital in order for them to do that tests.

Then Thirdy phoned their parents to informed them that Kiefer is finally awake. As soon as their parents received the good news, all of them rushed to the hospital quickly. They were all excited and thrilled to see Kiefer.

When Kiefer's parent arrived they also talked to the doctor and agreed to checked Kiefer. Pero di pa man natetest si Kiefer, may napansin ng kakaiba si Mika.

"Babe nung night na naaccident ako galing ba ko sa condo ko nun o nagkita tayo nun?" He asked looking at her intently.

"Ha? Anung condo?" She asked with a furrowed brows. He owned a condo before but sold it when they had their dream house.

"Condo ko. Where I lived." He simply replied.

"Kief sino ako?" She asked looking at him intently. She felt something strange about Kiefer.

"Anu ba? Edi ikaw si Mika Reyes. Si Babe ko. Bestfriend ko ng 8 or 9 yrs na Babe." He proudly answered.

"Bestfriend? Anu pa naalala mo?" She asked, now her heart was beating so fast. She knew there was something wrong.

"Yup bestfriends tayo but I always kissed you. I mean, I always steals a kiss from you." He answered grinning.

"Anu pa? Si Twokie naalala mo? Ung lump ko naalala mo?" She asked looking in dismayed.

"Ha sinong Twokie? Anu un Babe  new pet mo?" He asked looking puzzled and even scratched the back of his head.

"Anung pet ka jan. Kief si Twokie baby un. Baby natin." She responded abruptly. She wanted to cry but she needs to compose herself.

"Ha baby natin? Anung baby natin? Babe may nangyari na sa atin?" He asked worriedly. He gently grabbed Mika's wrist and touched her chin to meet her gaze then asked her again.

Si Kiefer bigla napaisip na tinalo nya pala ang bestfriend nya. Ang alam nya mahal na mahal nya si Mika pero di nya eto kya taluhin dahil sobra nyang protective dito. Tapos may baby na pala sila. Kagulo na ang utak nya.

"Babe answer me please may nangyari na sa atin kya ba may baby na tayo?" He asked looking straight into her eyes.

Mika can't utter any words, instead she just nod her head. She felt hurt knowing that Kiefer forget their memories as a couple. She was hurt coz she knew maybe Kiefer also forget that he was inlove with her.

"So daddy na pala ko. Babe asan ung baby natin?" He asked wondering.

"Kief asa Bulacan sya. Si Papa at Mama muna nag aalaga. By the way Twokie is a boy. His 7months old now. And nabuo sya kasi you've saved me. I got a lump on my ovary, coz of a rare hormonal disorder. My life was at risk. Need ko magkaroon ng baby para maoperahan at para mabuhay. That's why you saved me. Ikaw ung kasama ko bumuo kay Twokie." She explained crying. Kiefer pulled her and hugged her tightly.

"Babe I want to see Twokie." He said while wiping Mika's tears then kissed her forehead. For him that's the only thing he can do to comfort her for now. And he knew there was something wrong with him.

Kiefer only remembered Mika as her bestfriend na lage nya pinoprotektahan at inaalagaan na madalas nakawan ng kiss. He can't remember that he saved her and Mika is his wife and they have a son now. The only memories stucked in Kiefer's mind was his past but the recent ones, he forgot all. Pero one thing is sure to Kiefer's memory and heart, he loved Mika.

Di nya maalala na nagkaroon ng sakit si Mika. Basta ang naalala lang ni Manong mahalaga at mahal nya si Mika pero sa memories nya, tinatago nya pa ung feelings nya kay Mika at di nya maalala na inamin nya na kay Mika ung feelings nya at nanliligaw nga ulit sya.

When they all learned that, they seeked some help from the specialist. And base sa mga pinakitang symptoms ni Kiefer, he got a condition called partial anmesia. He lose some of his memory but retained some. Sa case ni Kiefer ung past nya naalala nya pero ung recent na mga nangyari sakanya limot nya na.

The doctor advised them that if they want Kiefer to gain back all his lost memory they need to help them. At kung sino at anu ung nalimutan nyang phase sa life nya un ang dapat tumulong at magpaalala sakanya.

So dahil si Mika lang naman at ung recent memories nila together ang nalimot ni Manong. Si Mika din ang dapat tumulong kay Manong para maibalik ung lahat ng recent memories ni Manong.

And although she was still unsured of how will she help Kiefer, Mika still agreed to help him. Especially gusto din ni Mika maalala ni Manong si Twokie. Kawawa naman baby nila. Di pa nga sila nagkakabalikan ni Kiefer tapos nalimutan na ni Kiefer si Twokie. Saklap diba?

So yun nga Kiefer was diagnosed suffering from partial amnesia and he needs to undergo into some therapy. His doctors also checked his movement skills. At base sa mga result na nakita nila, Kiefer can still play basketball. His totally fit sablay lang talaga ung limot nya sa ilang parts ng life nya.

******************************

After a week Kiefer was finally discharged at the hospital but still continuos pa din ung therapy session nya especially dun sa partial amnesia nya. His family chose to brought Kiefer into his own house with Mika.

Kaya si Mika napilitan ulit umuwi sa bahay nila ni Kiefer at this time kasama na si Twokie.

When they arrived at their own house, Kiefer felt it was familiar to him. He even said to Mika that their house was Mika's dream house. And when he saw Twokie, he doesn't know how to react but he knew there was a feeling of contentment and happiness inside him for Twokie. The moment he carried the little happy pill into his arms, he felt complete and overjoyed.

"Babe ako na bahala kay Twokie ha. I'll be the one who will put  him to bed." He said smiling widely. They were in their bedroom and Twokie was with them and all of them were lying on their bed.

Halos ayaw na bitawan ni Kiefer si Twokie ng makita nya pa lang. Buong araw sya ang nag alaga kahit sinabihan na sya ni Mika na magrest na. Pero sa totoo lang gusto talaga ni Kiefer maalala na lahat lalo na ung nawalang memory nya. Alam nya kasi at nakikita nya na nasasaktan si Mika. Gusto nya nang gumaling agad at bumalik sa normal lahat.

"Kief ako na lang magrest ka na. Wag mo pagurin sarili mo." She said worriedly.

"Nope I'm good. Gusto ko bumawi kay Twokie. Gusto ko maalala ko na lahat." He replied then touched her cheek.

"Kief don't forced yourself too much. Slowly you will eventually remember all." She replied and smiled.

"I want to remember everything Babe. The first time I saw Twokie, first time I carried him, first time I saw his smile, first time I saw him cried loudly. Lahat yun Babe gusto ko maalala." He responded then wiped the tears that fell from his eyes.

"Kief maaalala mo yun. Andito ako I'll help you." She replied.

"Babe sorry kasi I'm hurting you coz of this damn condition I have." He said then held Mika's hand and kissed it.

"You don't need to apologized. It's not your fault. All we have to do is to face all of this and be strong." She said.

But the truth nanghihina din sya. Di nya alam kung paano at saan magsisimula para maalala ni Kiefer ung present nito.

"Babe nakatulog na si Twokie. Wawa naman baby ko." He said then gently carried the happy little pill into his arms to moved him into his room.

While Kiefer went to Twokie's room, si Mika di na napigil umiyak. Naaawa sya kay Kiefer kasi ang dami na nito pinagdaanan para lang ipaglaban sya at ung feelings nito para sakanya. Tapos ngayon nabura pala at need nya ipaalala.

"Kainis naman eh. Nanliligaw na nga si Phenom eh. Yun na eh sasagutin na nga eh tapos naumpog pa. Ngayon back to zero kami." Her thoughts while crying.

*****************************

"Baby sorry if di ka pa maalala ni Daddy sa ngayon ha. But be patient to Daddy please. Help me Twokie para maaalala ko lahat. Mahal na mahal ko Mommy mo. Help me to admit it to her. Help me buddy." He said then kissed Twokie's forehead and hands.

When Kiefer came back to their room, Mika was sitting on the bed then a flicked of memory flashed into his mind.

"Babe may naalala ako." He said excitedly then went near to Mika and cupped her face into his both hands.

"Ha? Anu un?" She asked enthusiastically.

"Babe yung game natin." He answered beaming.

"Anug game natin?" She asked looking so confused.

"Yung asukal bucket challenge Babe" He responded grinning.

"Patay! Jusko sa lahat ng una nya maaalala yung ABC game pa talaga. Kiefer naman eh!"  Her thoughts while looking at him intently............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 274K 72
In the near dystopian future where the population has blown up, women and the poor are more oppressed, and those with positions who abuse their power...
1.4M 33.7K 32
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 Vampire [Published under Bookware's Pink & Purple] Rica Allona Nicolas Sevilla had a dream that she was lost into a strange place...
155K 5K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
21.7K 150 25
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...