The Girl From The Maze - Gally

By lightswitch22

Every month a new Glader comes up in the box filled with supplies to keep the glade going but what if someone... More

The Maze
The Boy
The Leader
The Meeting
The Decision
The Greenie
The Sleep
The Slammer
The Day
The Night
The Comback
The Cooks
The Late Night Walk
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Stare
The Builders
The Paper
The Notebook
The Story
The Name Wall
The Huddle
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Three Words
The Guilt
The Sting
The Aftermath
The Visit
The Screams
The Sleepless Night
The Thumb
The Punch
The Reaction
The Slicers
The Dream
The Early Morning
The Coma State
The Greenie Alarm
The Young Boy
The Rusty Car
The Uneasiness
The Kiss
The Label
The Leaders Voice
The Anger
The Destroyed City
The Crumpled Brown Paper Bag
The Freeing Feeling
The Wonder
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Race
The Untouched City
The Fast Forward
The Arrival
The New Greenie
The Map Room
The Brew
The Commotion
The Lie
The Space
The Forgiveness
The Heart Beat
The I Love You
The End Of The Night
The Mission Possible
The Promise
The Coffee
The Attack
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Hangover
The Sadness
The Feeling
The Banishing
The Memories
The Breathing
The Day Off
The Rain
The Worry
The Despair
The Rage
The Three Silhouettes
The Gathering
The Fight
The Run in
The Dead Griever
The Bitch
The Chance
The Dramatic Girl
The New Girl
The Quick Tour
The Spy
The True Story
The Laughter
The Bacon
WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A
The Way Out
The Never-ending Night
The Never-ending Night Pt2
The Breakup
The Plan
The Game of Hide and Seek
The Letter
The Other Perspective
The Battle
The Escape

The Other Girl

421 9 1
By lightswitch22

Thomas walked over too us after an hour or so "Hey the meeting ended, I have to be in the slammer sun down till sun up" he whispered while crouching opposite me and chuck "When did he fall asleep" Thomas smiled while looking at a passed out Chuck "About an hour ago but he needed it I'm guessing he was up all night worrying about you and Mihno like the rest of us" I looked up at him before. 

The greenie alarm went of. I jumped and Chuck sat up "Whats that" he sleepily rubbed his eyes "The greenie alarm" I whsipered under my breath. Thomas held his hands over his ears and started to look around panicked. I stood up and started to run over to the box with Chuck and Thomas following me quickly. I caught up to Newt "Whats going on" I didnt break eye contact with the box "The hell do I know" He looked at me before returning his case to the box. 

Everyone reached the box packed in tightly so that we could all see, Newt and Gally jumped down opening the metal doors then Newt jumped in. "What do you see" someone shouted from the pack "Its a girl" Newt looked up confusion riddling his face "I think she's dead" Newt bent down beside her. Gasps erupted from the crowd. "She's got a note in her hand" Newt stood up with a crumpled peace of cream paper in his hand. 

"She's the last one ever" a look of panic on his face. Mutters and gasps erupted from the crowd. "What the hell does that mean" he looked up catching eyes with me then Gally. Gally who was stood beside me took my hand. I squeezed it and looked him in the eye. 

My attention was soon brought back to the box when a burst of breathing erupted. The girl sat up staring up in the sky. Sweat seemed to cover her. I couldn't read her emotions but she seemed more confused than anything else. She let out massive breaths of air "Thomas" she then collapsed back to the ground. Freaky if you ask me. Everyone turned their gaze to Thomas. We all stared at him while he slowly looked up. He looked intrigued more than anything else. "Medjacks help her out" Newt shouted jumping from the box. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 251 21
The Glader's all stood around the box, waiting for it to come to the surface so they could spot their new greenie as well as get their supplies for t...
55.4K 2.1K 72
She wakes up in a cage cold and confused. She refuses to show any weakness in this strange new place; she shoves everything down, deep down behind a...
25.7K 876 78
It was all a mistake. Rosie was scheduled to be sent into Maze B, however something went wrong, and she was swapped and sent up into Maze A. Rosie...
1.4M 45.6K 33
❝She must save them. He must save her.❞ Upon her arrival into the Glade, things take a twisted turn and survival becomes the number one priority as t...