The New Greenie

I jogged into the Glade to see Newt running over to the box. I caught up to him "Hey Newt is the greenie here" I decided to push the griever encounter out of my head and tell everyone later "Yeah thats where I'm heading now I'm just a bit slower than the rest" I pushed a laugh out and we jogged over to the box. 

I peered my head over the crowd to see a boy in a blue shirt and black baggy trousers lying on the ground with his hand hovered above his eyes for shade. Normal greenie attire. Gally stepped forward and with the help of the other Gladers pulls the metal doors apart from each other. He jumps in and lands close to the greenies head. The greenie looks sweaty and panicked then Gally takes a look at the greenie "Day 1 greenie, rise and shine" then he pulls him out of the box. 

I felt like I had seen this guy before but he hasn't been in any of my memories so far so its probably just a feeling. The new greenie is lying on his side he looked out of it then he jumps up and starts sprinting probably faster than me. 

"We've got a runner" Zart shouted louder than was needed. He was getting close to the door and he wasn't slowing down at all. A bit of panic started to grow. The next thing I knew he tripped and face planted onto the grass "ouch. Thats got to hurt" Gally came up behind me as a gave out a little chuckle.