The Decision

Seconds later he walked back in, a train of boys following him "this better be good, I'm gonna be late for dinner" a boy said while walking into the room "oh its good" the leader shouted back. They all pilled into the room gasping when they saw me then whispering to the next "pull up seats, this is going to be a long meeting" the leader said sitting beside me again. 

The boys were spread around my bed staring at me, I noticed two firmiliar faces one being the guy who saved me and brought me back here, the other being the one that was screaming at me before I fainted. I already had a hatred for most of them.

 "So I have called this meeting today, for us to make a decision on what we do about her" the leader pointed directly at me. "each of you will give your say on what you want us to do with her then we will take a vote at the end" the leader pulled out a notepad and a short pencil. 

"ok Mihno you go first since you found her" the leader pointed to the boy who helped me, Mihno that was a weird ass name but I guess there wasn't anything normal about this place "I was just on my normal run coming back from section 3 with this shank ran directly into me, I threatened her with my knife but she doesn't know anything, just like when we all first came up in the box" Mihno seemed to be on my side, well the side that wasn't going to kill me "what about never harming another Glader, she's a Glader now, isn't she" Mihno added looking at the leader "Mihno we have heard enough from you, Gally you go next" the leader nodded to the boy who had screamed at me and made me faint, I knew he wasn't going to be very happy because I don't think he liked me. "I say we put her back from where she came from, if she's so special I'm sure she can last a night in the maze" his answer was just as I expected, I knew that he didn't like me and he will probably be the reason I get killed, thanks dirtbag. "ok. that's enough Gally" the leader started jotting down notes "ok em Frypan you go next" the leader flicked his hand and paid no attention to the next speaker. 

I listened very carefully to the rest of the people talk, praying that they would be in favour of not killing me. Most of the people there agreed with Mihno, that I'm a Glader now and that they shouldn't hurt me. I have no clue what a Glader is but if being called one is going to save me I'm all for it. "ok I have made my decision" the leader stood up silencing the whole room.