The Punch

Gally gripped tighter and it started to hurt "Gally let go, let go" I shouted at him while the anger in his eyes seemed to flare more. He started to scream but not words just mumbles once again. He grabbed my wrist and squeezed tighter than I thought was possible. 

The pain shot up my arm leaving me with no option but to scream, as I did so Newt came running into the room "what the bloody hell Gally" he ran forward and tried to get Gally's hand off my shirt but Gally seemed stronger than me and Newt. Soon Alby ran into the room "stay still Taylor, stay still" Alby shouted as he ran into the room. 

Now both Alby and Newt were pulling on my shirt or trying to restrain Gally but nothing was working, he had the strength of the whole Glade. Then Newt let go of my shirt and moved back "Taylor im going to punch him, don't move" Newt shouted over the screaming Gally. 

My eyes locked on Newt as I nodded. I turned my head back to Gally and he was crying, I knew he didnt want to be doing this but madness seemed to take over in that moment and he started pulling me closer "Hurry up Newt" I shouted at Newt who didnt look prepared to punch one of his closest friends. "Ok move now Taylor" Newt shouted as I dodged my head to the side. I looked away, I didnt want to see him be punched in the face.