The Rain

I walked out of the hut to see rain pouring down. I put my hand over my head to try and cover some of my hair as I sprinted out to the nearest hut. In that hut was Newt, Thomas and several other Gladers "Whats going on. I thought Mihno and Alby were meant to be back by now" Thomas walked over to Newt "They'll make it" Newt had his eyes squinted looking at the open doors "What if they don't make it" Thomas turned round to Newt "They'll make it" He lent against a support beam in the hut staring out into the empty Glade. 

Newt saw me out of the corner of his eye "Tay how's it going" he walked over to me "I need a break from the greenies questions" I laughed "Are you sure they are going to make it back" I looked up at Newt scanning his face for emotions "Stop sensing my bloody emotions" He put his hands in front of his face "I know they will make it back" He turned around and walked further into the hut. 

Thomas walked over to me "What did Newt mean when he said stop sensing my emotions" another bloody question "I can sense peoples emotions now bug off" I pushed a little bit of sarcasm into the sentence but I did want him to go he is really annoying "Have you had anymore dreams about me" I froze, he obviously was being sarcastic. I pushed a laugh "No sorry to disappoint. Bug off I mean it" I flicked my arm over to where he was previously standing as he slowly walked away. 

Worry started to build in me. They'll make it. I just kept repeating Newts words in my head. They had to make it the Glade couldn't function without Alby or Mihno for that matter. The rain was slowly coming to a stop so most workers started working again. Newt was still sat at the back of the hut with his hands on his chin deep in thought.