The Race

I drifted to sleep quickly that night and no dreams followed. Soon someone was shaking me awake. My eyes opened to see Mihno stood in front of me looking really tired "Get up Taylor, Meet me at the North doors in 10 minutes" He smiled and walked away. It was early in the morning and I knew I had to get up but I would have to run in 10 minutes until then I was going to lay snuggled in the position I was in now. 

I drifted back off to sleep then was awoken again by Mihno. "Come on seriously get up dude we need to leave now. Get up and follow me" I got up willingly and started to tie my hair back while I was walking over to the doors behind him. We got to the doors and Mihno said something very surprising "Ready.....Set.......Go" Then he sprinted into the Maze "That son of a bitch" I sprinted and got ahead of him. We were both laughing for most of the run. 

It was near the end of the day when we returned. The first thing I did was to go and check on Gally to make sure nothing had happened even though they are only keeping him in the Med hut to monitor him I still wanted to check. 

I walked into the room to see that Gally's bed was empty and unmade. A panic lit up inside of me  my eyes started to dart around the room then I was just about to call out when someone covered my eyes "Ok who ever this is it isn't funny or if I'm getting kidnapped can you just kill me now" I heard a laugh from behind and I lifted the hands of my eyes and turned round to see Gally stood behind me. "They said that I'm fine and I can go back to living a normal life" He laughed and hugged me "Ok lets get to dinner then I need to shower then we can spend time together" I headed out the Med hut and to the Kitchen for dinner.