WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A

Red lights flashed and sirens screamed in a the small room filled with computers as havoc took over, a woman in a white coat stormed into the room 

"What happened" she shouted as her guards appeared behind her. No one dared to answer, they all just stared at her, looking guilty.

"One of the subjects just willingly ran out into the maze" A boy in all grey, with black spiky hair spoke up from across the room.

The woman stormed over pushing through the crowded room to get to his monitor "What who, who was it" she had a tight grasp on the boy in all grey's shoulder "Thomas tell me, now" the woman squeezed his shoulder harder 

"ow, that hurts" Thomas blurted out "ok ok stop, it was Galileo" Thomas looked up at the woman and she removed her hand from his shoulder 

"Galileo, Galileo, who has his profile, someone, who has it" The woman was now screaming louder than the alarm that was going on in the room

"I have it" a man spoke out across the room "I can get control of him, if you want" he said turning to the main woman 

She thought about it, though Galileo had willingly ran out into the Maze she wanted to see what would happen, would he get stung and where was he going "no" she said a lot quieter now, the rage seemed to drain from her voice "let him make his own decisions, if he gets stuck out there, thats his problem" The woman straightened out her jacket and pinned her thick blonde hair back into a bun again and then left the room. 

Everyone left in the room crowed the monitor of the guy who had Gally's perspective pulled up, they watched closely, some taking notes others eyes were glued to their screens. 

Thomas was stood next to Teresa and he whispered in her ear "is this right, us just watching to see if he's gonna die or not" she leaned in and listened closely before replying "Thomas we have to believe in them, WICKED is good, you know that" Thomas nodded before getting sucked back into the monitor that held Galileo's fate. 

(Editors note: real quick just to say Galileo is Gally but thats his full name well thats what they say it is anyway so yeh just to clear that up if you didnt get it ok bye)