The Meeting

I took a deep breath and then started my story "so I woke up, in the middle of walls, tall walls. I couldn't move pain covered me, then I heard a click from down the dark hall". I was getting flash backs while telling the story, I didn't want to be in this hellish place. "Then the boy that brought me back found me and helped me get here" I finished releasing a big breath of air. The leader leaned forward in his chair and held his hands to his mouth, he was obviously deep in thought. 

There was several moments of silence before "are you going to say anything" I blurted out, I was done with being questioned. "Whats to say I don't just send you into the maze for a night see what the grievers will do to you" he looked at me dead serious "what, I can't freaking walk and only just managed to survive out there for an hour let alone all night and what are grievers" I was angry, I didn't know anything and everyone just wanted to kill me here "do you remember anything" the leader looked up at me ignoring my question "like I said to the other 4 boys that have asked me that question no, no I don't remember anything" I was trying to act confident but I wasn't I'm trapped in a box with about 40 guys that all want to kill me I don't think life could get any worse. 

"You've got an attitude, I don't like attitudes and don't usually put up with them" he stood up and started pacing the room "ok look I'm sorry for having a bit of an attitude ok but I have broken ribs and a broken foot, I'm surrounded with people that just want to kill me and I have no idea how I've got here, if you were in my situation I think you'd have a bit of an attitude as well" I raised my voice at him for once I wasn't scared but my confidence seemed to fade away after that. 

"I don't know what to do with you" he said looking out the window "maybe explain anything to me or how about you stop trying to kill me" I said very sarcastically, I was so done with everyone. I wanted to be alone not here. "I'm not going to explain anything to you because you arn't trust worthy" he took a break and looked back at me "I'm just deciding if we kill you or not" a smirk edged its way across his face "oh my god" I whispered to myself. "I'm going to call a meeting in here so that you can witness it" he stared out the window again "eh, meeting" I responded "no time to explain, I'll be back with the keepers soon enough" he walked quickly out of the room almost exited.