The Day Off

I sat with Gally for the next hour. We were just talking. I spotted Newt, Mihno and Alby "Lets go talk to them" I smiled and pulled his arm to stand up with me. 

We reached them "Hey guys what's up" they stopped talking and looked at me "Oh Hi Tay" Newt smiled, they were hiding something "You know I can sense emotions" I smiled a cheeky smile and looked at all three of them "Just tell me what's going on" Mihno stepped froward "Me and Alby are going to retrace Bens footsteps". My heart sank a little. Ben was really gone. "Be careful. I was chased by a griever the other day" I knew it should be me "Why don't I go with Alby. I know where about the griever chased me" Alby looked down on me "Taylor its ok we will be safe" something felt off about the whole thing "Why don't me and Mihno just go on a normal run and track Bens footsteps" Alby put is hand on my shoulder "Its a leader who has to do these things and I can't send out this one" He pointed to Newt. Newt gave a fake look of offence."I just have this feeling that something will go wrong" I know this feeling and I know me. I think I ament really wrong with this stuff.

 "Taylor its fine." Mihno came up beside me "We will be back way before the doors close. Hey consider this your day off" He smiled proudly "I like running. It takes my mind off everything. What if I just tag along with you guys" I still wanted to go with them "Just take a day off woman" Newt and Gally laughed "Ok well good luck and be safe. I'm going for breakfast who's joining me" I looked at Gally and Newt "I am" Gally put his hand round me "Newt you coming" I looked back "I'm going to walk these guys to the doors. I'll join you in a few minutes" Newt seemed fine. I couldn't sense any nerves or anything "Ok see ya" me and Gally turned around. 

"Frypan your cooking seems to get better every time. I'll help you clean up" I walked round to the kitchen and started cleaning the countless dishes. There must have been about 50 plates I was really regretting saying that I would help him clean up. I did the dishes while Frypan whipped down the counters Gally just watched from a far. 

"Thats me done the dishes. See ya Frypan" I walked out the hut. I'm going to the map room. I need to figure out my dream and write about it. I stayed in the map room for most of the day. I stopped when the natural light faded away. Alby and Mihno should be back by now why aren't they in here.