The Label

I was sat on his bed with my hands on his shoulders and his on my face. We must have sat like that for several minutes just gazing into each others eyes and letting emotions run. A tear came to my eye and fell down my check. He moved his thumb and whipped it away. I felt an overwhelming feeling of safety. 

Then from the corner of the room Mihno shouted. "Dam Gally's got game" we all laughed as me and Gally separated. Mihno looked shocked but a smirk came into his face "so are you two a thing now or what" He laughed and put his hand on his hip. I looked at Gally then back at Mihno I didnt want to put a label on us because we hated each other before and now we just kissed so I just shrugged and so did Gally. 

"I'll leave you guys to it" Mihno laughed and turned to walk out of the room "wait Mihno" he turned on his heals and faced me once more "don't tell anyone until we know what this is ok" I was serious. I didnt want rumors going around the Glade "ok I wont" He laughed and walked out the room. 

"So" Gally pulled out the o as to try to break the silence. "So" I pulled out the o as well. Surprisingly I didn't feel that awkward I just felt the same safety I had felt moments ago. "So how was your coma" I smiled and sat on the edge of his bed. "I could here every word everyone said so I know that you need to slap me and pick a fight with me" He laughed and scratched the back of his head. I moved closer to him and patted the top of his head. "There's your slap" I laughed and sat where his feet ended on the bed. 

"I'm sorry for running out into the bloody maze" He looked ashamed but he should be "look you made all of us worry our hats of but as much as I like the apology its more Mihno and Newt and Alby that you need to say sorry to" I looked out the window at the side of his room and scanned everyone who was working out in the field. 

"We got a new Greenie" I looked back at Gally who was fixing his pillows so that he could sit up properly. "Really does he know his name yet" Gally leaned back, you could tell he had so much pain when he moved. "No he's in the next room he is testing out different jobs. So was I until you woke up" Gally looked through the poorly made walls to see the little newbie tidying some drawers. "Wow he's young" I looked though at the little kid that was shorting through bandages. I felt bad, He was only a little kid he should be out in the world doing little kid stuff not in here working. Who was so messed up that they put a young kid in this hellish place.