The Three Words

The Glader was sent to the Medjacks to get checked out then Newt and Mihno ran out to the North doors along with some of the other Keepers and important people, thats were Gally was last spotted, I didnt, I went to my thinking spot, against the opposite wall, I needed to be alone.

I pulled out my book and started writing, running scenarios through my head, I was worried, I didnt think I really cared about this dickhead until now. After half an hour of him not being back most of the crowd around the door had died down, Mihno and the rest of the runners were sent out on there normal runs but to check for Gally while there out, the runners were to do a smaller lap of there corse because it was later in the day and they didnt have much time. 

Newt made his way over to me I didnt notice because I had my head in my book, just mindlessly writing "hey greenie, your getting easier to find" Newt looked down and smiled "im not hiding this time, just needed space to clear my head" I smiled and patted the ground beside me, Newt sat down. I had put my book away, we both just sat staring at the doors. "its not because of me is it ?" I broke the silence "what's not because of you greenie" Newt was now looking at me "that Gally ran out there, its my fault isn't it" a tear seemed to form in my eye, I didnt realise I cared this much about this prick. 

"Corse its not your bloody fault, Gally's just being moody Gally" Newt put his hand on my shoulder "god I sound stupid, its all my fault, just ignore me I'm being stupid and emotional" I felt so embarrassed "you don't sound stupid, we have all cried here at one point or another, though some of us won't admit it" Newt pointed at his chest, I laughed and the tears seemed to disappear out of my eyes.