The Reaction

I heard Newts hand hit Gally's face as I squeezed my eyes shut. Then Gally's once overpowered strength was gone, his hand dropped from my shirt and the grip on my hand stopped. I stumbled backwards and hit the wall. My eyes moved from the floor to see Gally with a bleeding nose and Newt with a bloody hand. 

The room seemed to spin as I gulped as much oxogen as I could handle. "Holy shit what did you say to make him do that" Newt was shaking his wrist, it looked painful. "I just said it was me" the room was finally returning back to normal. "ok well we need to get your wrist looked at because that dosent look good" Alby pointed at my wrist, I looked down to see it was begining to bruise and it seemed to be bleeding and swelling. 

"Oh right, I'll go do that now" tears streamed down the sides of my face as I tried to leave the room. "I'll go with you, I want to get my hand looked at" Newt came up behind me, I knew that he wasn't going to let me be alone. 

We got into another part of the hut and Jeff was bandaging up my wrist. "Have you ever seen anyone do that before" I turned round to Newt, he had a wet cloth and he was wiping blood of his knuckles but I wasn't sure if it was Gally's or his. "No, not exactly most people are really angry for the first few days screaming all the time then they return back to normal but Gally looked fine this morning then he does something like that strange. I guess everyone reacts to the cerium differently" Newt sighed and looked over to Gally's knocked out body.