The Laughter

My eyes slowly got heavier as they closed for the night. A dream took over 

I was a bit younger than the rest of my dreams I am guessing 14 or 15. I was fighting with Teresa, she looks about the same age as me, but there were other people in the room with us. Thomas was stood separating us, He looks about 15 or 16. There is another boy in the corner I have never seen him in any of my memories before but he has light brown hair and is stood in the corner, he also looks about 14/15. 

Teresa walked forward and pushes me on the chest. My eyes light up with anger as I grab her arm. She turns round "aw stop your hurting me" she squeals out like a baby "Please I'm barely touching you" I let go of her arm. Thomas pushes me and her away from each other "Its not like I'm going to kill her" Teresa says as she steps back walking towards the walls of the room. "Dude, Thomas why are we here" I say as I walk back against the other wall. "You and Teresa need to stop fighting while we are working or we will get nothing done, we are in here to resolve that" he stepped closer to me while the other boy in the room took a step closer to Teresa.

"I'm sorry that she's a grade A bitch" I rolled my eyes at her. The other boy walks over to Teresa while Thomas walks closer to me "Taylor stop it" he stood beside me. "I don't want to be here with her" Teresa called out from the other side of the room "Thomas swap with Aris" Aris, I don't know that name and he isn't in the Glade with us. Who was this kid and was I friends with him. 

She flicked her hand at Aris and Thomas like she was royalty. I laughed "You think your it don't you" I said in between fake laughs. She glared at me as I kept laughing. Thomas looked at me holding a laugh in but not doing a very good job at it."Sorry Teresa" Thomas quickly burst into laughter with me. The kid Aris held in a bit of laughter. Teresa looked at him and hit him in the arm looking offended. "Come on Teresa do you ever laugh" Aris looked at me and Thomas before joining in laughing. 

A wheeze came out of Thomas that made us all laugh harder, it even made Teresa laugh. Soon we were all in stitches laughing, Thomas was on his hands and knees wheezing, I was leaning against a wall laughing to the point of tears, Aris had his hands on his knees gasping for air through his laughs and Teresa was sat crosslegged laughing but not as hard as the rest of us. 

Quickly all of our laughing was silenced by the door opening. A man with grey scruffy, greasy hair with stubble on his chin dressed in all white walked into the room looking mad "What are you all doing" his voice booming through the room making us all pay attention to him "Um well..... we were.......... um well" I was trying to get my brain together to form a sentence but it was scattered "Come on someone answer me" his voice boomed once more. "Were trying to get Taylor and Teresa to stop fighting" Thomas spoke up, the man turned his attention to me and Teresa. "What a waist of time" he rolled his eyes as anger lined his voice "If you don't get along we can just send one of you into the maze right now" His eyes jumping between me and Teresa. "No we get along just fine" I looked at Teresa then him with a fake smile on my face. She looked at me "Yeah we just don't agree on some things thats all" She seemed to have a real smile on her face while she looked at me then at the man. "I want everyone back to work in 10 minutes" he turned quickly and walked out of the room. 

We all stood up and walked out of the room in twos. I was stood next to Teresa she leaned in and whispered something in my ear "you really are funny sometimes T"  she smiled and looked forward while we walked down the white corridor. "Your not that bad yourself Tess" I whispered back into her ear with a smile on my face. "Its good to hear you call me tes" she smiled talking louder this time. "Its good to hear T again" I smiled talking forward while we made our way down the corridor passing countless doors that all looked the same.