The Greenie

I was praying on everything that they weren't going to leave me for dead with those monsters. "Mihno I agree with you, she is now a Glader if we like it or not" he paused looking at me "though I also agree with Gally in a way, we know nothing about her and can't trust her so" this was the big moment, come on leader don't let me down "once she is properly banged up she will spend from morning to morning in the slammer with no food or water" the leader finished looking at me. 

Ok so I'm not going to get killed but what was a slammer "um hi yeh, just the girl your all fighting over. Just wondering what's the slammer" I decided to speak up, I think its the only way anyone is going to tell me anything and maybe while I'm at it slip some humour into the conversation, maybe lighten up the somber mood but I also could have just dug myself back into the night in the maze scenario so maybe a bad idea. 

"The slammers jail greenie" Mihno leaned forward on his chair. "Seriously Alby your being far to soft on her, come on punish her more" Gally, the dickhead that he was chirped up this time "whoa I think my punishment is enough thank you" I was defending myself, I wasn't scared of this Gally, he was just a playground bully I could take him. "Watch it greenie theres nothing stopping me from beating the crap out of you right now" Gally stood up trying to look intimidating but he really didn't. 

I let out a giggle, I think I just made him more angry "I'm serious greenie" Gally took a step closer to my bed "yeah right triangle eyebrows" I was laughing to much to see his response, some other people in the room started laughing as well. "ok but seriously why are you guys calling me greenie" I know that's not my name because I never told them it right ? "its a name we call the newest person in the glade" the leader responded "if your like the rest of us your name will come back to you in the next day or 2" the leader said in-between laughs. "We will send the Medjacks in to bandage you up and then try and sleep, we will wake you up bright and early to through you in the slammer" the leader put his hand on my shoulder.