The Commotion

It was getting later into the afternoon when me and Gally had just finished making his special brew. He spun me round and looked me in the eyes and smiled "Your just perfect" He kissed my forhead and I pulled him into a hug. "Ok well im going to have a quick shower before the bonfire see you soon" I smiled and started to walk away when he grabbed my hand "Swear you will keep this recipe a secret until the day you die. No one knows it apart from me and now you" I looked up at him. I took his hand in mine and pulled it up to my check "I swear on my life". 

I was just finishing drying my hair when I bumped into the greenie "Hey greenie how's it going" the greenie was taken back and quiet for a long time "Are you ok" he just looked scared but it was normal for a greenie. "Em yeah I'm good" He pushed a smile on his face "Im Taylor by the way. Nice to meet ya" I smiled and held out my hand. He looked like he didnt want to shake it but did. 

I was talking to Newt when we heard some commotion coming from the North doors. I saw Gally shove someone onto the ground. I started to run to make sure he was ok. It was the new greenie. He was asking thousands of questions. "Why won't you guys let me go out there" there was now a group of us around him and Gally. Then the wind blew through the corridor leading up to the Glade. Warning us that the doors were about to shut. We all braised for the wind as it was always a very sharp wind. One completely recognisable. Then you heard the grinding of the doors slowly churning shut.

 Gally was fuming "Next time I won't stop you" He stormed off. I knew I should go after him "Hey Newt check that the greenie is ok. I need to go chase after Gally" I held onto his shoulder before I caught up to Gally "Sure. Make sure Gally doesn't do anything stupid" I smiled and turned in Gally's direction "I won't" I ran after him.