The Forgiveness

"I want to be a runner" the greenie was staring out to the closed doors "Well maybe you could be one but you have to do something to prove to Mihno your one of the strongest people here" he looked at me "What did you do to prove yourself" I smiled "Nothing much just sprinted into him knocking us both out, with two broken ribs and a broken leg in the Maze. You know your basic day" We both let out small laughs "Look it takes a long time to be a runner I just skipped the cue because I came from the maze. I'm the girl from the Maze if you want to say" I smiled and got up.

 "Where are you going" The greenie followed my movements "You sure ask a lot of questions. I'm going to resolve some problems now go spend time with chuck and be kind to him he's like a little brother to me so if you hurt him you have to deal with me and I'm not sacred to snap a few bones" He looked scared at first but then realised I was being sarcastic "I'll make sure to tell him that" He laughed and walked away. 

I was walking staying close to the wall and running my hand along it. I wanted to find Gally and apologise. I saw a brown haired boy sat with his hands joined together on his chin where the walls meet. I was pretty sure it was Gally. I sped my pace up a bit but tried to be quiet. I was only a few feet away from him when a twig snapped revealing that I was stood only feet away. Gally looked up with no emotion on his face. "Hey Gally" I sat down a few feet in front of him leaning on a tree. "Look I am really sorry for lying I'm not used to telling everyone everything" He hadn't looked at me since I sat down. 

We sat in silence for moments "Are you going to say anything" I wanted to go over and hug him but I knew he would storm off. "Gally I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart" He looked at my shoes still refusing to look me in the eye "I really hate fighting with you" I was trying to reason with him and be nice. "Gally come on you know I would never hurt you purposely or hurt or relationship" He wasn't even looking at my feet anymore he was just staring at the side of me "Gally I'm going to go because you haven't forgiven me and I can't change that" I began to walk away with a singular tear of regret strolling down my check. 

I was waiting for him to say wait or I forgive you but it never happened I just got further and further away until I was in the main Glade once more.